BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

It was in this case because the abusive bully bastard started in on the Marine from what I read. Which reminds me, birds of a feather flock together.

No, moron. Self-defense only allows sufficient force to stop the threat. That threat was stopped minutes before Penny killed Neely.

He hasn’t even had a trial yet where the facts have come out, and you’ve already sentenced him to a full 15 years?

(Example of the type of lib who will lie his way onto the jury in order to get the whitey.)
Yes I have sentenced him to 15 years (if found guilty). Maximum penalty allowed by law. No parole.
Teach him a lesson so he never does it again. I would expect no different if the tables were turned.

Then the killer should've stayed the fuck out of NYC? Is that how you see the world?

In a court, it's not about a violent criminal vs a cowardly Marine. It's gonna be about the facts of the situation.

A man killed another man. The incident ad extenuating circumstances, so Manslaughter 2nd degree. Another DA/Prosecutor might have charged higher. So stfu.

The guy took an innocent life. The past of the man killed is irrelevant. Only the facts of the situation involving the taking of a man's life.
the only coward in the incident was the man the broke the eye socket of an elderly woman .

ant military statement from a communist homosexual .

Poor swing, I'm none of the above.

golf-kid.gif

and here’s the problem. Before the leftists demonized an honorable Marine for protecting innocent people against the death threats of a deranged criminal, guys like Penny WOULD have protected me.

But with him facing 15 years in prison, the next Penny would remain seated and allow such a beating to go forward.

The Democrats make cities less safe for innocent people every day.
sad but true .

Forum List

Back