Supreme Court 9-0 decision that transgender Guatemalan woman gets another chance to stay.

Maybe it gets to stay if it cleans the Justice's mansions at half price. Tit for tat.

Why would you think it would be narrow minded with an opposite ruling?

It was shown why it would be dangerous for the person to get sent back to either Mexico or Guatemala. Some didn't seem to care.

Doesn't America have enough she-males already? And don't they moan about unfair Normal people here are?

I see this as a terrible precedent.

It will give a message to every nogoodnik in the world all they have to do is get into a dress and they will be granted US residency no questions asked.

It was shown why it would be dangerous for the person to get sent back to either Mexico or Guatemala. Some didn't seem to care.

Why don't these hombres get into men's clothing, if walking around in drag doesn't cut it in Guatemala?

I can't speak for them.

I'm just offering them a different solution instead of uprooting themselves and looking to leave the country. After all, if so many people leave, how will they be able to make Guatemala Great Again?

Doesn't America have enough she-males already? And don't they moan about unfair Normal people here are?

I see this as a terrible precedent.

It will give a message to every nogoodnik in the world all they have to do is get into a dress and they will be granted US residency no questions asked.

Biden is loading America with homos, transgenders (no doubt for free treatments), and pedophiles as well with his open border.

The insane leftoids want as many twisted and perverted people here as possible what with the open border added to how quickly the school system fell into line in subverting parents and working at transitioning young children.

I'm just offering them a different solution instead of uprooting themselves and looking to leave the country. After all, if so many people leave, how will they be able to make Guatemala Great Again?

Maybe get Trump to move there?

He has none. He is a attention whore.

wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

Forum List

Back