Breaking: Video Leaked Of Hillary Jumping Around Like A School Girl On Election Day Thinking She Won

I would have paid good money to see the look on their faces when they realized Trump had whooped their ass. When Trump took PA that's when Karma settled the score with the Clintons.

ALSO, if the video is not doctored...you can clearly see they were in this room with only family and very closet, so the person filming this was either family... or a very very close family friend....would they really release it if this was a video of election day or of bill if he was really hopping around? IF SO, WHY would they do that...for what purpose?

Last edited:
Jim Hoft. :lol: And McRacist buys this shit.

I swear ta god, you could sell that boy a cheese straightener.

I want to see the one where she went into a drunken tirade and threw shit at everybody because she found out she lost the election. Do you have that one?

I highly doubt that footage was from election night. Neither side would've celebrated without knowing the EV.
Don't be so sure. The Clinton's were blinded by their own arrogance, like yourself.

I want to see the one where she went into a drunken tirade and threw shit at everybody because she found out she lost the election. Do you have that one?

And you believe everything you read from your buddies. Get over it the election is over.
You won. Time to move on.

Now let's see those promises.

And you believe everything you read from your buddies. Get over it the election is over.

It's time to get over it when POGO, NYCARBINEER, MATHEW, et al stop whining about the insignificant popular vote.

Let us know when you stop protesting so we can move on.

If the video of bill is not doctored, that's funnier than heck watching Bill jump around like that...! :rofl:
The first thing that entered my head was Bill was thinking..."Whoopie! More interns!"
nahhh, he's beyond that now with his many heart surgeries and heart condition and age.....

he's simply a 'looker' now... karma came back around on him....

Forum List

Back