BREAKING: Unemployment Rate INCREASES, Numbers ‘Way Worse Than Expected’. Talk Of Inflation Grows.

No, he gave his standard for "REAL" unemployment, and by his own standard he jacked "REAL" unemployment from 42% to 69%.
And nobody else LIES like Tramp, so whataboutism doesn't work for him!

Still not proof of anything. Yes, his standard--not the one we've been using for generations.
And do you deny Tramp said the BLS standard we've been using for generations, the U-3 standard, which the Right stopped using with Obama, where they suddenly switched to the U-6 rate, was FAKE NEWS.

And do you deny Tramp said the BLS standard we've been using for generations, the U-3 standard, which the Right stopped using with Obama, where they suddenly switched to the U-6 rate, was FAKE NEWS.

I'm just going by the standard we've always used. And until somebody like you proves to me that standard was manipulated, then my point still stands.

I'm just going by the standard we've always used. And until somebody like you proves to me that standard was manipulated, then my point still stands.
Tramp told you it is manipulated.
Are you admitting Tramp is a worthless LYING scum POS????

TRUMP: You know, right now we have a false [unemployment rate] 5.4%, 5.3%, 5.6%, every month it is different. It is such a phony number. Because when people look and look and look and then they give up looking for a job, they're taken off the rolls so the number isn't reflective.
- Trump Tower Presser, September 28, 2015

TRUMP: You know, right now we have a false [unemployment rate] 5.4%, 5.3%, 5.6%, every month it is different. It is such a phony number. Because when people look and look and look and then they give up looking for a job, they're taken off the rolls so the number isn't reflective.

Fine. If it makes you feel better, Trump lied. Now give me a list of US Presidents that never lied.

Fine. If it makes you feel better, Trump lied. Now give me a list of US Presidents that never lied.
No president has ever lied like Tramp, except maybe Reagan.

If people can't even demonstrate they are legally entitled to vote then their vote should be "suppressed".
no matter how much dishonest corrupt leftists squeal about it.

Simple question for quislings like yourself....are motorists without legal licenses "suppressed" drivers?

I can prove I am legally entitled to vote. How about you?
Great, start by proving you're a U.S. citizen.....

Tramp claims to be a stable genius EXPERT on ALL matters.
Are you now admitting Tramp is a worthless LYING scum POS?

All I said is he's no expert on the subject. Furthermore what Trump did is what every other politician does, and that is exaggerate something to make the opponent look bad.
Ah, so Trump IS a politician when it's convenient.

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.

Will Mac1958 ever criticize the guy he voted for in 2020?

Probably not

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.

Will Mac1958 ever criticize the guy he voted for in 2020?

Probably not
Sure. What topic?

Looking forward to shoving your lie down your throat.

:popcorn:

Sure. What topic?
The border

Biden is flooding America with illegal aliens
Biden and the Democrats asked for this by not moderating their stance on immigration for the last couple of decades.

I've pointed that out before.

That was easy. I hope it tasted good.
I bet it was easy

You never take the lead or volunteer criticism of biden but when pressed you have your standard press release

What is your position on china in general and biden's handling of it so far?

Sure. What topic?
The border

Biden is flooding America with illegal aliens
Biden and the Democrats asked for this by not moderating their stance on immigration for the last couple of decades.

I've pointed that out before.

That was easy. I hope it tasted good.
I bet it was easy

You never take the lead or volunteer criticism of biden but when pressed you have your standard press release
I'm just not like you. I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand.

Your leg-humping is boring. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

Forum List

Back