BREAKING: Unemployment Rate INCREASES, Numbers ‘Way Worse Than Expected’. Talk Of Inflation Grows.

BULLSHIT! The only Trumpcine Tramp funded was the poisonous J&J Trumpcine.

Trump made the latest plea for credit at a speech to his most dedicated supporters during a Republican National Committee retreat.

In addition to touting the "Trumpcine," he reportedly spent several minutes deriding Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife, Elaine Chao.

How much do you want to bet? I suggest going to Wiki and search Operation Warp Speed, then get back to me.
Pfizer took NO vaccine development money from Tramp and Moderna had developed their vaccine BEFORE operation snail's pace even began.
Well you lie again. No surprise. Who got the red tape out of the way again? You know, so these things could actually be produced?

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.
Who "expects" job numbers to increase? You? If you don't have a job do interest rates matter all that much?
"Normal World" is full of crap!
Bank of America predicts "hypersonic inflation" in your Normal World.

As Jimmy Carter leaves this world Joe Biden steps in and takes his place as the most incompetent
economy butcher this nation has seen , at least in the last century.

And you couldn't be happier.
Okay, Captain Hyperbole.
With all due respect, Mac...jobs SHOULD come roaring back as the vaccines free all of the pent up demand from the last year...yet the jobs numbers are tepid at best! Everything is there for a booming economy except people to lead who understand economics! We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation. They're actually proposing extensions to unemployment benefits when the Private Sector can't find people to work because so many people are content to sit home and collect a check from Government. That's so incredibly stupid it boggles the mind!

Everything is there for a booming economy except one really important thing...

President Trump....had we put him back in office this country would be booming.....

He , tramp is a loser.
Biden is the loser, followed by losers.
Tramp has lost the 3 election, the house , the senate and now the presidential. How many times can 1 man be a loser. Tramp is the big loser.
With demscum winning all three, America is the loser. Biden is a dumb sob, like all demscum.

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.
Who "expects" job numbers to increase? You? If you don't have a job do interest rates matter all that much?
"Normal World" is full of crap!
Bank of America predicts "hypersonic inflation" in your Normal World.

As Jimmy Carter leaves this world Joe Biden steps in and takes his place as the most incompetent
economy butcher this nation has seen , at least in the last century.

And you couldn't be happier.
Okay, Captain Hyperbole.
With all due respect, Mac...jobs SHOULD come roaring back as the vaccines free all of the pent up demand from the last year...yet the jobs numbers are tepid at best! Everything is there for a booming economy except people to lead who understand economics! We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation. They're actually proposing extensions to unemployment benefits when the Private Sector can't find people to work because so many people are content to sit home and collect a check from Government. That's so incredibly stupid it boggles the mind!

Everything is there for a booming economy except one really important thing...

President Trump....had we put him back in office this country would be booming.....

He , tramp is a loser.
Biden is the loser, followed by losers.
Tramp has lost the 3 election, the house , the senate and now the presidential. How many times can 1 man be a loser. Tramp is the big loser.
With demscum winning all three, America is the loser. Biden is a dumb sob, like all demscum.
The factories were full of skeleton crews and half were empty surrounding the inflation.

If people can't even demonstrate they are legally entitled to vote then their vote should be "suppressed".
no matter how much dishonest corrupt leftists squeal about it.

Simple question for quislings like yourself....are motorists without legal licenses "suppressed" drivers?

I can prove I am legally entitled to vote. How about you?

From Tramp himself, BLS numbers are fake, you must combine not in labor force with unemployed to get the "REAL" UE rate.

So you don't have any proof. Thanks for playing.
If I didn't have proof DIRECTLY from Tramp HIMSELF, you wouldn't have dishonestly edited out the proof from my post.
Thank you for admitting I proved it by your dishonest action.

U.S. government placed an initial order of 100 million doses for $1.95 billion and can acquire up to 500 million additional doses
Buying doses after they were developed without any operation snail's pace money is NOT developing the vaccine.
How many times are you going to repeat the same STUPID LIE?????

BULLSHIT! The only Trumpcine Tramp funded was the poisonous J&J Trumpcine.

Trump made the latest plea for credit at a speech to his most dedicated supporters during a Republican National Committee retreat.

In addition to touting the "Trumpcine," he reportedly spent several minutes deriding Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife, Elaine Chao.

How much do you want to bet? I suggest going to Wiki and search Operation Warp Speed, then get back to me.
Pfizer took NO vaccine development money from Tramp and Moderna had developed their vaccine BEFORE operation snail's pace even began.
Well you lie again. No surprise. Who got the red tape out of the way again? You know, so these things could actually be produced?
There was no red tape in the way to get out of the way, but at least you are no longer claiming Tramp paid for the DEVELOPMENT of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Buying doses after they were developed without any operation snail's pace money is NOT developing the vaccine.

How many times are you going to ignore the fact the money was provided several months before the vaccine got emergency use authorization, along with the other five that didn't?

If I didn't have proof DIRECTLY from Tramp HIMSELF, you wouldn't have dishonestly edited out the proof from my post.

Nothing dishonest about it. I asked you for proof the numbers were fake and you give me some Trump quote instead. Trump is no expert on such matters.

How many times are you going to ignore the fact the money was provided several months before the vaccine got emergency use authorization, along with the other five that didn't?
Money that had NOTHING to do with the DEVELOPMENT of the Pfizer vaccine, as YOU well know.

Nothing dishonest about it. I asked you for proof the numbers were fake and you give me some Trump quote instead. Trump is no expert on such matters.
Tramp claims to be a stable genius EXPERT on ALL matters.
Are you now admitting Tramp is a worthless LYING scum POS?

All I said is he's no expert on the subject. Furthermore what Trump did is what every other politician does, and that is exaggerate something to make the opponent look bad.

Money that had NOTHING to do with the DEVELOPMENT of the Pfizer vaccine, as YOU well know.

Over a billion dollars up front doesn't help? You have to be kidding me. All in all, Trump spent over 12 billion dollars among the vaccine companies to give them revenue in which they could speed up their testing procedures. Behind the scenes, he was working with the FDA to get that emergency use authorization ASAP, and he did it. Two vaccines before the end of last December, and J&J just several weeks later.

All I said is he's no expert on the subject. Furthermore what Trump did is what every other politician does, and that is exaggerate something to make the opponent look bad.
No, he gave his standard for "REAL" unemployment, and by his own standard he jacked "REAL" unemployment from 42% to 69%.
And nobody else LIES like Tramp, so whataboutism doesn't work for him!

Up front of what? The Pfizer vaccine was already developed and in testing LONG BEFORE Tramp contracted for buying the vaccine, as you well know.

You either have a bad memory or a mental block. The FDA didn't give authorization until December of 2020. Trump signed the contracts early July 2020 as my link showed.

No, he gave his standard for "REAL" unemployment, and by his own standard he jacked "REAL" unemployment from 42% to 69%.
And nobody else LIES like Tramp, so whataboutism doesn't work for him!

Still not proof of anything. Yes, his standard--not the one we've been using for generations.

Up front of what? The Pfizer vaccine was already developed and in testing LONG BEFORE Tramp contracted for buying the vaccine, as you well know.

You either have a bad memory or a mental block. The FDA didn't give authorization until December of 2020. Trump signed the contracts early July 2020 as my link showed.
The perpetual dumb act so you can pretend to be too STUPID to know you are lying.
And Pfizer had already developed and were testing their vaccine long before July 2020, as you well know, because TrumpTards Like Tramp know everything. So how could money they didn't get until AFTER they developed and were testing their vaccine be used to develop the vaccine?????
Weasel your way out of that question.

Pfizer Begins Coronavirus Vaccine Trial In U.S.​

May 5, 2020
The pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has begun testing a new coronavirus vaccine in the United States. The initial trial will involve 360 volunteers, and the first subjects have already received injections.

They can raise the price for wages in restaurants and get a benefit package.
Good one. Close the last few restaurants Democrats missed closing during the past year.

Yes they can pay people more and stop the tips. Waiters and bus boys work for squander.

Moron, the waiters don't want to stop the tips, you idiot...just ask them.
There should be any more tipping, they should pay a living wage, at least 15 a hour and bennies.

They can't afford to do that with fucking liberals like you shutting down their businesses or telling them to limit occupancy to 5% and shit.

The perpetual dumb act so you can pretend to be too STUPID to know you are lying.
And Pfizer had already developed and were testing their vaccine long before July 2020, as you well know, because TrumpTards Like Tramp know everything. So how could money they didn't get until AFTER they developed and were testing their vaccine be used to develop the vaccine?????
Weasel your way out of that question.

Uhhhh, because they were testing from when they got the money in July until the vaccine was approved at the end of December? :aug08_031:

New Topics

Forum List

Back