Breaking! Trump Wins CPAC 2024 GOP Presidential Nomination Straw Poll (Annihilates DeSantis!)

Trump is still the man and as strong as ever. MAGA is completely alive and well.

The question will be "what if the Jan 6th Hearings work to deny him the ability to run again?"

Will GOP fight for him or will they accept four more years of Dem leadership and one more S.C judge for them?

I believe if it comes down to a choice between the two DeSantis will walk away with it.....Trump carries too much baggage and can better serve us as kingmaker.

It's sort of like voting up or down on the abortion issue, when people get to the privacy of either their home or the voting booth with no extremists yelling in their ear common sense will prevail like it did in KS..

The question will be "what if the Jan 6th Hearings work to deny him the ability to run again?"

The Jan 6th hearings don't have that ability. They are nothing but show. All bark and zero bite. They are not legal hearings or else the other side would be given the chance to speak and cross examine their accusers. That's the way we play the game down here in the states.

Last edited:
Trump has had a lot of baggage THROWN on him by the Left.

What I'll be interested to see now over the next year is how well Trump is at NOT carrying that baggage and reasserting himself as Trump 2.0.
I understand that but given DeSantis's body of work in FL he will do just fine.

Truth be told I'm not much on warmed-over left-overs. I seldom vote for a retread in a primary, which is where level headed decisions need to be made.

In the general I'd vote for Trump if the prevailed in the primary.

What about the DOJ though?
The second after Trump or DeSantis is sworn in they should have teams move into the DOJ and the 7th floor of the FBI building and remove everyone and seize all computers and phones... march them all out and send them home empty handed until further notice....
Then fill their slots with real American first patriots.....

Why do today's polling results always pick up phrases like "annihilate"? Maybe if we cut the drama we could have a rational discussion.

Forum List

Back