Breaking: Trump To Skip Megyn Kelly's Fox GOP Town Hall Wednesday Night

Obama isn't running for president and his term is ending.
Unfortunately though, people like you can continue to vote.

Yeah you like pussy trump who's afraid of a woman who can nail his comments to the wall
No, we just realize we cannot have an honest discussion with someone whose only objective is to disagree with whatever it is we are in favor of or opposed to. Unless you simply have a comprehension issue?

So you don't like it when people disagree with you? Waaaaaaaaa welcome to reality bitch.

I'll build a wall!
I'll deport the rapists!
I'll crush ISIS!
I'll stare down Putin!
I'll outmaneuver the Chinese..... is that Megyn Kelly? :50:

trump-eagle.png

What she did was unethical and unprofessional.

And what was that?

Are you in the right thread?

You have done nothing to discredit the main point being made, i.e., it's Fox who wanted Trump destroyed. It is Fox who coached Kelly.

Yes, we know what Donald Trump is claiming or bragging about. We know that is not Megyn talking. Thanks for your help.

PS -- This is not about a Trump lovefest, so do not divert the action, ok? I don't want Trump but I admire him in many ways. And I probably will have to vote for him since Rubio turns me off and Cruz is causing me great concerns as well. But it will be a cold day in hades before we listen to people telling us what is wrong with our candidates when they voted twice for Barack and are also a Hillary supporter. Donkeys on parade.
Actually, I believe you are wrong. Trump has been on many Fox shows, O'Reilly, Van Sustern, Hannity and was well received. If this was going to be a hit job by Ailes, it would have affected the other talk shows as well.

Fox did back up Kelly after she disappeared for ten days after the debate and now there is a mini war between Kelly, Ailes and Trump. Fox will not see the ratings they got from the first debate. And that is thanks to Trump.

Debates are not for "ratings".

News isn't supposed to be either; that's why Fox deals not in news but news-theater.
You can either present the news, or you can chase ratings. You can't do both.

Fox is very proud of their ratings. They had 24 million viewers for the first debate and half that the second debate when Trump did not participate. That hurt!

Fox is commercial. They have to have ratings in that world.

But again, to sound like the proverbial broken record, you can either have ratings or you can be objective. You can't do both. They pull your content in opposite directions.

Ultimately a political debate should be there to inform voters, and the ratings are therefore irrelevant. If such a debate is tailored for ratings, then it's no longer a debate, but a clown show.

What a pussy!

What's up with her anyway? Is it me...or did she age like 10 years in the last 6 months??? She just looks so different than a year ago.

What a pussy!

Brave Sir Rumple ran away
Bravely ran away away

eagle-attacks-trump.gif

When Megyn Kelley reared her head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Rumple turned about
And gallantly he chickened out,

Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, brave Sir Rumple!