Breaking: Trump To Skip Megyn Kelly's Fox GOP Town Hall Wednesday Night

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I don't blame him. On a side note, she looks like Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS!

Cb2_wBuW0AAXudu.jpg

Breaking: TRUMP To Skip FOX GOP Candidate's Town Hall with Megyn Kelly on Wednesday - The Gateway Pundit

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.
What she did was unethical and unprofessional.

I love watching the cons turn canabil on one another. It wasn't just two years ago the majority of the cons were swooning over Meagan Kelly. Since the Trumptards had their egos busted when she "DARED" question Trump they have gone full retard.
Other than fox is not a conservative network...
Lol

No what she did is put to light the man Trump REALLY is and the Trumptards can't stand that. He stumbled and fumbled on that question big time because he IS a misogynist.

Lol

Two years ago the Trumptards and other cons thought so. Only when Trumptard himself was challenged did that change.

Lol

Two years ago the Trumptards and other cons thought so. Only when Trumptard himself was challenged did that change.
The network is always has been full of a bunch of retard progressives... They backed W

Lol

The network is always has been full of a bunch of retard progressives... They backed W

Again, that isn't what the majority of cons thought two years ago.

No what she did is put to light the man Trump REALLY is and the Trumptards can't stand that. He stumbled and fumbled on that question big time because he IS a misogynist.
You have already discredited yourself before this post. Now you have made it clear in this latest post that you do not know what you are talking about.
It was never about Megyn Kelly --- it was about Fox and the moguls there who wanted to destroy Trump. You cannot see that because all you want to do is make conservatives look bad. You need to be honest or seek the advice of those more in the know than you.

Fox went too far and now they are the ones with egg on their face. They cannot get rid of Kelly who is the face of their devious designs, but neither can they warm up to Trump who is onto them. It's really that obvious. And Fox and oreilly and hannity and kelly are tiresome arrogant egomaniacs. We are not charmed or fooled.

You have already discredited yourself before this post. Now you have made it clear in this latest post that you do not know what you are talking about.
It was never about Megyn Kelly --- it was about Fox and the moguls there who wanted to destroy Trump. You cannot see that because all you want to do is make conservatives look bad. You need to be honest or seek the advice of those more in the know than you.

Fox went too far and now they are the ones with egg on their face. They cannot get rid of Kelly who is the face of their devious designs, but neither can they warm up to Trump who is onto them. It's really that obvious. And Fox and oreilly and hannity and kelly are tiresome arrogant egomaniacs. We are not charmed or fooled.

Nope it was ALL about Meagan Kelly. You have discredited yourself you Trumptard.

Nope it was ALL about Meagan Kelly. You have discredited yourself you Trumptard.
It's funny, conservitives don't watch fox... Progressives are the only ones watching the Rino network.
Lol

I disagree. When she pummeled Trump with Gotcha questions instead of policy questions, the viewers reacted with disdain for HER. She put herself as an important part of the story instead of the candidates. I actually think she started the Trump Movement because of the perceived unfairness she brought to the debate.

She might be one of the important reasons he has done so well so far. He is perceived as being honest and direct while she has been regarded as a biased journalist who everyone hates. Actually, it's amusing how it turned out. I'm glad Trump is avoiding the Town Hall as well.

Megyn Kelly famously bragged after the first FOX News debate that the candidates are in the arena – “And so am I.”

Forum List

Back