BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

I do not think politicians should be above the law.
Neither do I.
According to your logic here they should be.
No, according to your strawman of my logic they should be.
Also, Trump is not being prosecuted for his crimes just because he happens to be running for office.
I never said he was.
He is running for office ONLY because he knew he had a reconing coming and he figured he'd be able to use the "political persecution" line as a weak "defense."
We have no idea why he's running for office.
He is being charged because his crimes against the U.S.A. are so egregious and serious to not prosecute him would in effect be the end of our republic.
We may be facing that regardless. But playing into his game and making a martyr out of him sure won't help.
One of Trumps favorite whines about all of this is goes something like "never thought this could happen in America," and "this is unprecedented!"
But the truth is the ONLY reason it is happening is because we've never elected a criminal bufoon like Trump before.
It's happening because he has instigated it. He's playing the Democrats and, so far, winning.

Do you support a national divorce?
If you were my wife, I’d divorce you retroactively.

But for grins, chuckles and giggles, let’s make sure that we have a useful and common definition of the phrase, “national divorce.” Forget that other people may use the term with a different meaning. Let’s go with yours. How do you define the term?

If you were my wife, I’d divorce you retroactively.

Why?

But for grins, chuckles and giggles, let’s make sure that we have a useful and common definition of the phrase, “national divorce.” Forget that other people may use the term with a different meaning. Let’s go with yours. How do you define the term?
Fair point.

I took it to mean a split America. Dems on one side and Republicans on the other but only OhPleaseJustQuit can answer that question as it was his/her term.

My dog is a freakin Angel. But then again, my cats are pretty cool, also.
My job requires me to have occasional run ins with dogs. Plus my parents have 2 golden retrievers and 3 Burmese mountain dogs. Friendly but just to much dog when I visit.

It's a valid question.

Classic example: I live in a deep blue state.

However, the second largest city in the state (where I also happen to reside), is a Republican stronghold where we hold the City Council and Mayor's office. Even some of our Democrats are far more conservative than the "Woke" or "Progressives" that frequently come to mind.

In the mid-terms we almost took back my District's House seat for the first time since the 1980s. (A loss of 3 points.)

I guess what I'm getting at is you can't really just draw a line between north and south.

You'd have massive minorities, or in some areas even majorities - of political refugees.

Perhaps a division between cities, suburbs and rural areas would be nearer the mark.

But even that, as is demonstrable in the case of where I live, is far from perfect in being an accurate determination of the predominant politics of an area.

Maybe we're stuck with each other.

The solution?

MAGA 2024.

It's a valid question.

However, the second largest city in the state (where I also happen to reside), is a Republican stronghold where we hold the City Council and Mayor's office. Even some of our Democrats are far more conservative than the "Woke" or "Progressives" that frequently come to mind.

In the mid-terms we almost took back my District's House seat for the first time since the 1980s. (A loss of 3 points.)

I guess what I'm getting at is you can't really just draw a line between north and south.

You'd have massive minorities, or in some areas even majorities - of political refugees.

Perhaps a division between cities, suburbs and rural areas would be nearer the mark.

But even that, as is demonstrable in the case of where I live, is far from perfect in being an accurate determination of the predominant politics of an area.

The solution?

MAGA 2024.

MAGA now stands for, My Ass Got Arrested.

It's a valid question.

The solution?

MAGA 2024.
Same type of deal for me. I live in a deep blue state but live in a deep red area of it.

Kind of worked out because I wasn't big masker so it was easier to disregard mandates in my particular area.

Ironically some of the Republican voters are getting pissed because we have been getting an influx of homeless lately because we are near the border of two other red states. My coworker is friends with a cop and she asked what the deal was with the all the homeless all the sudden and he said the two nearby red states are telling homeless that they can go to jail or take this free bus ride to the nearby blue state.

Ironic that many are ending up in a red city.

Anyhow personal anecdotes aren't worth much so whatever.

NOT MAGA 2024.

Same type of deal for me. I live in a deep blue state but live in a deep red area of it.

Kind of worked out because I wasn't big masker so it was easier to disregard mandates in my particular area.

So authoritarian lockdowns and unconstitutional mandates are A-OK, as long as they don't affect you personally.

Yep, you're a Lefty alright.

I am an independent but thanks for basing your assessment on an assumed premise.

Nothing assumed.

I've been seeing your vapid brain pollution on this website for months now.

If anything, I wish I had a lot less to base my assessment on.

But such is life.

Nothing assumed.

Since I didn't say what the accusation you levied against me was; that is certainly an assumption.

I've been seeing your vapid brain pollution on this website for months now.

Thanks. Glad to be recognized.

If anything, I wish I had a lot less to base my assessment on.

Sounds like something a Trump supporter would say.

But such is life.
Life is good. Be happy. I am.

scum rotten Administration:mad-61:

might-be4394.jpg

Forum List

Back