BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Of course there's an answer. Are you really that stupid?

There's no red line visible in any of these green circles...

untitled-jpg.768913

10th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?
10th time - all you're doing is deflecting with diversions, designed to shelter you from talk about your phony, FABRICATED chart, that you deceitfully CONCOCTED, to try to show Trump having a straight vertical line (of dumped votes) similar to Biden's.

When are your little green circles going to have little green men from Mars in them, Faux ? HA HA!!!

1680796453027.jpeg

1680796589888.jpeg

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
Maybe. But I have a feeling that the Deep State (Dems/RINOs) will lock him away like they did Julian Assange. The Dark State hates the light and will go to any lengths to extinguish it.

There's no red line visible in any of these green circles
No ? But there's a red line visible at the top of this drawing isn't there ?

untitled-jpg.765327

YOUR drawing. The phony red line YOU DREW IN, at the top, to alter the original chart FALSIFYING it, to make it look how you wanted it to look, you lying, counterfeiting, cheating, dishonorable, FRAUD.

I notice you haven't been posting your counterfeit chart any more, FRAUD. What's the matter ? Don't want us to see it ? A month ago you posted it, and you said this >> "You're delusional, gramps. This shows Trump got votes..."
Oh well, since I caught you altering and fabricating a chart that never existed, now it's no longer a red line showing Trump allegedly getting a dump of votes. Now it a bunch of mindless green circles.
Give it up, FAUX. The whole board is on to your scam. All you're doing now is digging yourself deeper and deeper into your own, stupid FRAUD hole, every time you post.

:dig: Stands to reason that someone who supports election fraud, would engage in fraud himself. Ho hum.
Trump paid a shit ton of money to researchers to find election fraud and they couldn't even find it.
Everybody knows that was because the STATES refused to comply, and didn't participate, which would have exposed their fraud guilts. Ho hum.

Maybe. But I have a feeling that the Deep State (Dems/RINOs) will lock him away like they did Julian Assange. The Dark State hates the light and will go to any lengths to extinguish it.

Nah.

Trump will never go to jail.

The absolute pinnacle Dems can hope for is that they get a conviction in Manhattan, only to lose the case on appeal - all while utterly failing to stymie a Trump presidential run. In fact, as many have already discussed, this almost certainly helps him.

And that's all she wrote.

Nah.

Trump will never go to jail.

The absolute pinnacle Dems can hope for is that they get a conviction in Manhattan, only to lose the case on appeal - all while utterly failing to stymie a Trump presidential run. In fact, as many have already discussed, this almost certainly helps him.

And that's all she wrote.
If he's able to avoid any convictions on these "trumped" up charges ... then I agree that the Dims just elected Trump.

Does it sadden you that your avatar "Trump mug shot" is just going to get added to the pile of wet pipe dreams that never come true? :)

Not at all. Not only have I said Trump won't go to jail; after seeing the actual charges, I also said they're weak and I expect he'll easily beat them.

My avatar is just to make fun of him for getting arrested.

Coupled with the hundreds of thousands of ballots allegedly missing chain of custody documentation, there is no way of knowing how many ballots were inserted into the system, and accepted with fraudulent signatures.

Read the full lawsuit here.

The Gateway Pundit later reported on an investigation and presentation in the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, which estimated that nearly 300,000 ballots in 2022 would fail signature verification standards.
Ho hum. I guess with everybody else having him on IGNORE, I'm left with being the FAUX FAUN pest control tech.

It was proven in court there was no issue with chain-of-custody. As always, you lie.

And "estimating" ballots should be invalidated doesn't invalidate even a single one. That has to be proven in court, which hasn't happened. So no, 300K ballots have not been invalidated. You're just senile. :cuckoo:

10th time - all you're doing is deflecting with diversions, designed to shelter you from talk about your phony, FABRICATED chart, that you deceitfully CONCOCTED, to try to show Trump having a straight vertical line (of dumped votes) similar to Biden's.

When are your little green circles going to have little green men from Mars in them, Faux ? HA HA!!!

View attachment 773750

View attachment 773751

LOLOL

Pussy...

10th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

It was proven in court there was no issue with chain-of-custody. As always, you lie.

And "estimating" ballots should be invalidated doesn't invalidate even a single one. That has to be proven in court, which hasn't happened. So no, 300K ballots have not been invalidated. You're just senile.
You define "courts" as the last word on validation. I just laugh at that.
But since you rely so heavy on courts, OK, AZ Supreme Court didn't accept 300,000 ballots - sent them back down to lower courts, that's called invalidation.

But you can call it whatever you like., Who the hell cares what you call it. ? 😐

You define "courts" as the last word on validation. I just laugh at that.
But since you rely so heavy on courts, OK, AZ Supreme Court didn't accept 300,000 ballots - sent them back down to lower courts, that's called invalidation.

But you can call it whatever you like., Who the hell cares what you call it. ? 😐

LOLOLOL

No, ya flamin' imbecile, that's not called, "invalidation." It's call, "judicial review." Zero ballots have been invalidated.

And the AZSC didn't reject any ballots. In reality, that case is now going to be heard in court to determine the validity of those ballots. You're truly out of your fucking mind. The lower court had previously refused to hear Lake's claim of invalid signatures. Lake appealed that and their state Supreme Court granted her appeal, compelling the lower court to hear her claims.

Your little green circle thing isnt going anywhere. HA HA HA +++++

LOL

I know it's not because you're too big of a pussy to answer this question; even though everyone reading it knows the answer.

11th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

So Trump's defense will be...? Soros made me do it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Dude, argue with all the Lefty/RINO Trump haters who know this case has no foundation in reality, and this is one big fat strategic political fuck up.

Learn how to use the fuckin' internet, and maybe you won't say so much stupid shit.

At least somewhat.

Dude, argue with all the Lefty/RINO Trump haters who know this case has no foundation in reality, and this is one big fat strategic political fuck up.

Learn how to use the fuckin' internet, and maybe you won't say so much stupid shit.

At least somewhat.

Why would I argue with folks with whom I'm aligned? :cuckoo:

You're not actually too bright, are ya?

I'm sorry.

You go play now, didn't mean to intrude.

You're the one saying I should argue with whom I'm aligned. From my perspective, that leaves you as the one who's not very bright.

Forum List

Back