BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Even Obama's very own Karl Rove, David Axelrod - knows the more publicity this gets, the worse it is for the Dems:

Well, I think that horse is already outta the barn.

You said they invalidated 300K ballots. If that were true, Crybaby Kari would have won the election and she'd be the governor now.

I can believe you're senile enough to b'lieve that.
So you are fully apprised of all the election and legal procedures in a state you dont even live in, ...:right:..:slap:

For the unknowing, this is FAUX FAUN's daily concoction. Ho hum. :rolleyes:

LOL

You're not a man, you're a pussy, too scared to even answer such a simple question...

8th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?
untitled-jpg.768913
:puhleeze: The reason why you haven't told us what this ridiculous slop of green circles is supposed to represent, is because it doesn't represent anything (other than an escape hatch from the chart YOU FABRICATED, to avoid the proof of 2020 election fraud shown in the fivethirtyeight charts that I posted) You should have resigned from this forum, instead of trying to cover up your concoctions, with yet more concoctions. You need help. :rolleyes:

Your old name > FAUN
Your new name > FRAUD

Last edited:
So you are fully apprised of all the election and legal procedures in a state you dont even live in, ...:right:..:slap:

For the unknowing, this is FAUX FAUN's daily concoction. Ho hum. :rolleyes:

No retard, I just happen to know that no ballots have been invalidated.

Last edited:
:puhleeze: The reason why you haven't told us what this ridiculous slop of green circles is supposed to represent, is because it doesn't represent anything (other than an escape hatch from the chart YOU FABRICATED, to avoid the proof of 2020 election fraud shown in the fivethirtyeight charts that I posted) You should have resigned from this forum, instead of trying to cover up your concoctions, with yet more concoctions. You need help. :rolleyes:

Your old name > FAUN
Your new name > FRAUD

It's a simple question which requires nothing for me to explain unless you're completely brain-dead; which you apparently are... the green circles are areas of that chart where you don't see the red line. You only see the blue line.

9th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

It's a simple question which requires nothing for me to explain unless you're completely brain-dead; which you apparently are... the green circles are areas of that chart where you don't see the red line. You only see the blue line.

9th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?
untitled-jpg.768913
Why don't you tell us what you think the answer is, to this so-called "question" ? Mr, FABRICATION. (GAG!)

You happen to be a looney leftist, lying, conniving idiot, and you know NOTHING.

LOL

And yet, I know what you do not -- no ballots were invalidated. That's why you can post a link to a news article stating such.

Why don't you tell us what you think the answer is, to this so-called "question" ? Mr, FABRICATION. (GAG!)

I'm asking you gramps. It's such an easy answer. Don't you know??

Of course you do. You're just a pussy who's too scared to answer because you know the answer utterly obliterates everything you claimed about that chart.

:dance:

LOL

And yet, I know what you do not -- no ballots were invalidated. That's why you can post a link to a news article stating such.
Correct. YES, I CAN. :biggrin: And I did do just that, and here it is again.>>>

I'm asking you gramps. It's such an easy answer. Don't you know??

Of course you do. You're just a pussy who's too scared to answer because you know the answer utterly obliterates everything you claimed about that chart.
Nobody knows answers to questions that don't exist, and are only diversions, designed to shelter you from talk about your phony, FABRICATED chart, that you deceitfully CONCOCTED, to try to show Trump having a straight vertical line (of dumped votes) similar to Biden's.

Whole forum is on to you FAUN. You can give up now, on the green circles, or green dots, or little green men from Mars. Instead of deflecting away from your serious misrepresentation, all you're doing is keeping up the publicity on it, every time you post. You're too dumb to know that.

Smart person would hush up about it, instead giving me the continual opportunity to clobber you with it. But if that's the dumb way you want to play it, OK, FAUX boy, YOU GOT IT. :biggrin:

Correct. YES, I CAN. :biggrin: And I did do just that, and here it is again.>>>

LOLOLOL

You retard. The word, "invalidated," isn't even in that article.

CD154D92066E9D94D05E190D594E9CDE5533549A

Nobody knows answers to questions that don't exist, and are only diversions, designed to shelter you from talk about your phony, FABRICATED chart, that you deceitfully CONCOCTED, to try to show Trump having a straight vertical line (of dumped votes) similar to Biden's.

Whole forum is on to you FAUN. You can give up now, on the green circles, or green dots, or little green men from Mars. Instead of deflecting away from your serious misrepresentation, all you're doing is keeping up the publicity on it, every time you post. You're too dumb to know that.

Smart person would hush up about it, instead giving me the continual opportunity to clobber you with it. But if that's the dumb way you want to play it, OK, FAUX boy, YOU GOT IT. :biggrin:

Of course there's an answer. Are you really that stupid?

There's no red line visible in any of these green circles...

untitled-jpg.768913

10th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

No retard, I just happen to know that no ballots have been invalidated.

Does it sadden you that your avatar "Trump mug shot" is just going to get added to the pile of wet pipe dreams that never come true? :)

Only in your warped mind, gramps.

In reality, 300K ballots were not invalidated.
Coupled with the hundreds of thousands of ballots allegedly missing chain of custody documentation, there is no way of knowing how many ballots were inserted into the system, and accepted with fraudulent signatures.

Read the full lawsuit here.

The Gateway Pundit later reported on an investigation and presentation in the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, which estimated that nearly 300,000 ballots in 2022 would fail signature verification standards.
Ho hum. I guess with everybody else having him on IGNORE, I'm left with being the FAUX FAUN pest control tech.

Forum List

Back