BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

You're not much of a man if you didn't already know what whores do.
I knew when I was in boot camp in the Army, long before you were born, little boy. And it was the Army that made me a man, not some whores.

If you join the Army and go through boot camp, you could become a man someday too, Faun. :drillsergeant::biggrin:

This is going to super charge his campaign.

Like a rocket ship.

The Dumbocommies think getting a mugshot of Trump will prevent people from voting for him.

Instead, he'll reclaim the swagger and notoriety he had in 2016.

As Johnny Rotten himself said, Donald Trump was the punk rock President.

And he will be again.
Every conservative in America will be wearing a red T-shirt, with that mug shot picture on it. HA HA -

Trump should show up in NYC next week with every news company there and get out of his limo in his own handcuffs and ankle chains wearing a gag!

Yeah.

I guarantee you he is already huddling with his advisers to discuss what face he should make for his mug shot.

After all, it's going to be all over his campaign gear.

They're making him into a modern day folk hero, and they're doing it with the weakest case of the three; which is only going to deflate whatever nascent credibility the other two cases had.

They're also almost certainly eliminating a divisive knock down drag 'em out Primary between Trump and Desantis.

Dems: Just remember when this is all over and Trump's back in the White House - you did this to yourselves.

Joe Biden numbers - his credibility is as bad as yours Faux Faun. Just like you, he CONCOCTS things :stir: and then blabbers them to us.

Biden doesn't have access to those numbers, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

And I concocted nothing just because you're too big of a pussy to answer this...

7th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Yeah.

I guarantee you he is already huddling with his advisers to discuss what face he should make for his mug shot.

After all, it's going to be all over his campaign gear.

They're making him into a modern day folk hero, and they're doing it with the weakest case of the three; which is only going to deflate whatever nascent credibility the other two cases had.

They're also almost certainly eliminating a divisive knock down drag 'em out Primary between Trump and Desantis.

Dems: Just remember when this is all over and Trump's back in the White House - you did this to yourselves.

Big smile and the classic two thumbs up.

Nothing less will do.

It shouldn't be.

But on such rickety precepts it will be seen for the desperate and fraudulent act that it is.

And in that case, even the laziest most black pilled MAGA couch potatoes will crawl across broken glass to vote for Trump.

I'd bet money on it.

Everything that the leftist vermin dems have done since KKKillary KKKlinton bitch slapped John Podesta on election night 2016 has been a desperate and fraudulent act.

They've got nothing left but desperate and fraudulent.

I knew when I was in boot camp in the Army, long before you were born, little boy. And it was the Army that made me a man, not some whores.

If you join the Army and go through boot camp, you could become a man someday too, Faun. :drillsergeant::biggrin:

Not going to happen. Demons wash out on day one.

No, it doesn't man that, stupid. Learn politics before posting.

You said they invalidated 300K ballots. If that were true, Crybaby Kari would have won the election and she'd be the governor now.

I can believe you're senile enough to b'lieve that. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're not a man, you're a pussy, too scared to even answer such a simple question...

8th time -- why don't you see the red line inside the green circles?

untitled-jpg.768913

Even none other than the NY Times is already throwing in the towel on the Trump indictments:

REALITY CHECK LEFTIES:

If Mr. Bragg is, as expected, pursuing a case that revolves around falsified business records, the charges against Mr. Trump will be modest; they will neither prevent him from retaking the White House if he wins re-election nor result in his extended imprisonment if he is convicted.

About the author:

I’m a lawyer based in Washington, D.C., a contributing editor for New York magazine, and a contributing writer for Politico magazine.

I’ve also written for a bunch of other places — including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Review of Books, The New Republic, The Atlantic, TIME, USA Today, WIRED, Slate, The American Prospect, and the Columbia Journalism Review. I’ve done legal commentary for various TV, print, and radio outlets, as well as other types of speaking engagements.

I was previously a federal prosecutor who specialized in financial fraud and white-collar crime until early 2020. Before that, I worked at a law firm in New York City doing standard law firm things in both commercial litigation and white-collar corporate defense. I clerked for a judge in the Southern District of New York, and I graduated from Columbia University with a law degree and a B.A.

Enjoy your pyrrhic victory Lefties.

It will be short lived.

Forum List

Back