BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Trump indictment in New York now remains on hold until possibly two more grand jury witnesses testify.One witness is Rudy Giuliani lawyer Robert Costello, ex-attorney for key prosecution witness Michael Cohen.
Cohen himself may then be called by the prosecution to rebut Costello, Cohen told Insider.
Monday's surprise grand jury witness in the New York "hush-money" investigation into Donald Trump is Giuliani lawyer Robert Costello, a source familiar with the investigation confirmed to Insider.
Star prosecution witness Michael Cohen is also making himself available Monday, in case Manhattan prosecutors decide to call him before the grand jury to give rebuttal testimony, Cohen told Insider.
News that as many as two witnesses — Costello and Cohen — may now need to testify before the grand jury can vote provides new clues to the timing for any indictment.

The grand jury meets in secret on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons, and will next convene for three hours on Monday.

It's as if you live in an alternate reality.

We're on the brink of that right fucking now under your Chinese puppet.

Are you really that blind?

I have no doubt you think that. Still, Hillary has nothing to do with this.

:itsok:

Disagree.

‘Both sides’ are not ‘the same.’

What exactly constitutes the ‘extreme left’ – there’s nothing ‘extreme’ about opposing abortion bans, opposing discriminating against gay and transgender Americans, and opposing voter suppression.

The ‘extreme left’ (whatever that’s supposed to be) holds neither political power nor influence – President Biden and Senate Democrats are Old Guard centrists; the same is true of Democrats at the state and local level.

And the likes of Bernie Sanders and AOC have long been relegated to the political back seat – again, devoid of political power and influence.

Political extremism is the sole purview of the right – extremism hostile to our democratic institutions, extremism that promotes racism and bigotry, and extremism that facilitated a domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy on January 6th.

No, ‘both sides’ are not ‘the same.’
Sheep. Plain and simple.

Like you.

What is sick that every immoral, illegal act that Trump's lemmings become aware of they contribute more money to him.
Trump is the ultimate con man. I didn't realize there are so many stupid Americans who suck in for his con.
Way back when it just started to look like Trump was beginning to start to look like he might seriously run to be the nominee I told my wife there is no way more than 10% of Republicans that are that racist and stupid to even think about nominating Trump. Talk about being wrong, I was sooooo wrong. But yes, like wrestling fans, they are easily sucked in.

Whoa, that is quite an attack on me. It is all over the ballpark. I don't know where to start defending myself.

Sucks to be you.
Rather than defend, I will let you know that I am the smartest person you will ever interact with.

😂😂😂😂😂
Your stupidity will prevent you from ever understanding my brilliance.
😂😂😂😂😂

Your delusions are funny. Your intellect is quite miniature. Atoms laugh at your tiny IQ.

There is no such thing as an unproven lie. You can have an unproven CLAIM or a PROVEN lie, but the very meaning of a lie is an intentional claim or statement made that there is significant evidence of it not being true.
I too was taken by the strange phrase “unproven lie.”

If you accuse someone of having told a lie, the claim alone is just that. A claim. If you say, “you lied,” then you can go right ahead and try to prove the statement was a lie. Until you do, the claim of a lie is unproved.

But still. It sticks in my craw. Linguistically speaking. 😎

From what I'm reading Bragg has no case.
1. The statute of limitations ran out

Word is the douche is going to add "Conspiracy" as a charge as this resets the statute of limitations.

It's all so transparently banana republic corrupt.

What kind of brain damaged broken retard do you have to be to think that both "TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL EVER!" and after 7 years this is your play?

Anyone still capable of objective thought will see right through this, regardless of politics.

There is no such thing as an unproven lie. You can have an unproven CLAIM or a PROVEN lie, but the very meaning of a lie is an intentional claim or statement made that there is significant evidence of it not being true.
Like saying Fox said Trump would be arrested....when Fox didn't.

Like saying Fox said Trump would be arrested....when Fox didn't.
I don't think it matters much because I think Trump lied about it to get his attention fix, but didn't Trump say he would be arrested Tuesday? and Fox reported that.

I don't think it matters much because I think Trump lied about it to get his attention fix, but didn't Trump say he would be arrested Tuesday? and Fox reported that.
The source in question claimed Fox reported Trump was going to be arrested. I went to Fox to verify and that is not what they said at all.

You know, this was based on a leak from Bragg or someone in the know. How about if it was intentional to fire Trump up?

You know, this was based on a leak from Bragg or someone in the know. How about if it was intentional to fire Trump up?
Yea, I am not sure who did it or why, but it was not an accidental leak, or it might be a Trump lie. Probably never know, might have been Trump trying to punch down and intimate Bragg. They all lie so much you can never tell.

I have no doubt you think that. Still, Hillary has nothing to do with this.

:itsok:
Funny you should mention that:

Former New York City police officer and conservative pundit John Cardillo tweeted, “Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 and no one cared.” Tolman tweeted in response, “And the Hillary Campaign was actually fined for hiding the Steele Dossier payment under ‘legal fees’ — essentially the same legal theory on the Stormy Daniels payment the DA is running criminal investigation of Trump.”

Don't worry, none of that is for you to discern or process. You're too far gone.

But for those of us still capable of objective/rational thought, it sure stinks to high heaven.

From what I'm reading Bragg has no case.
1. The statute of limitations ran out
2. A state prosecutor can't indict on Federal Law
3. Bragg would have to prove "intent", which is practically impossible
1) the clock runs on statute of limitations only while residing in NY state, but stops at 5 years.
2) yes, but the connection of falsifying business records can be taken from a crime at either state level or federal level.
3) the intent portion would relate to the purpose of falsifying business records to cover up a crime.

I too was taken by the strange phrase “unproven lie.”
If you accuse someone of having told a lie, the claim alone is just that. A claim. If you say, “you lied,” then you can go right ahead and try to prove the statement was a lie. Until you do, the claim of a lie is unproved.
But still. It sticks in my craw. Linguistically speaking. 😎

Me too. I guess it is just from graduating high-school with a working understanding of English and Logic. Sometimes people think I'm picking nits, but words like numbers in math have a precise meaning. Without it, communication becomes fuzzy at best. Try feeding a computer a contradictory set of terms to find out, that is why programmer's language is so exact. A lie is a negation, so an unproven negation is a double negation or a positive, which brings us back to being a claim. A lie can be a claim but it cannot be a lie until PROVEN false, which until then makes it only a claim.

I'm sure there must be an axiomatic tautology in there somewhere. :smoke:

Forum List

Back