BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Word is the douche is going to add "Conspiracy" as a charge as this resets the statute of limitations.

It's all so transparently banana republic corrupt.

What kind of brain damaged broken retard do you have to be to think that both "TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL EVER!" and after 7 years this is your play?

Anyone still capable of objective thought will see right through this, regardless of politics.
I don’t think a conspiracy count serves to reset the NY statute of limitations.

I do think the DA has a problem with the statute of limitations. And he may be seeking a way around it. But I doubt it will be accomplished via a conspiracy count. And that’s a real legal stretch anyway.

1) the clock runs on statute of limitations only while residing in NY state, but stops at 5 years.
Not necessarily true. To the extent the tolling provision applies at all, it could add a maximum of five years to the general felony five year statute of limitations. But I don’t believe it applies here.
2) yes, but the connection of falsifying business records can be taken from a crime at either state level or federal level.
You say. But can you support it? I don’t believe so.
3) the intent portion would relate to the purpose of falsifying business records to cover up a crime.
There was no underlying crime. So that’s also pretty specious.

I don’t think a conspiracy count serves to reset the NY statute of limitations.

Some "Legal Expert" on FOX said it today.

I'll be the first to admit I have no idea if it's accurate, but given their track record lately they seem to be battin' pretty solid.

After all, they were the ones who broke this story. ;)

Not necessarily true. To the extent the tolling provision applies at all, it could add a maximum of five years to the general felony five year statute of limitations. But I don’t believe it applies here.

You say. But can you support it? I don’t believe so.

There was no underlying crime. So that’s also pretty specious.
ugkonhlslsoa1.jpg

Like saying Fox said Trump would be arrested....when Fox didn't.

No, that is right, at this point AFAIK, only Trump has said he would be arrested Tuesday.

My own personal theory is that Trump knows something, was tipped off, so is playing a gambit. Just think how different it will look now if after telling the world they were going to arrest him, that indeed they do, compared to if they had just arrested him cold out of the blue with no warning?

The optics are entirely different now, in Trump's favor, people have had time to think about this before the media could spin it, and the warning has gummed up their plans for sure because at the very least, if they arrest him now, they are proving Trump RIGHT and making him a martyr now instead of an apprehended criminal fleeing justice!

Just as Time Magazine proved Trump right when they wrote details of the 2020 steal after Trump telling us all that year they were going to try to steal the election, then their admitting that it was HIS WARNINGS which PROMPTED the steal.

Funny you should mention that:

Don't worry, none of that is for you to discern or process. You're too far gone.

But for those of us still capable of objective/rational thought, it sure stinks to high heaven.

Umm... you still don't know what charges Trump might be facing. Means the Clintons have nothing to do with this. But if it warms your heart, I understand why you're trying so hard to deflect to the Clintons.

:itsok:

Sucks to be you.

😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

Your delusions are funny. Your intellect is quite miniature. Atoms laugh at your tiny IQ.
Did you mean my intellect is minature or miniscule.
I am here to help you. The brilliant helping the stupid. That is what we do.
Sucks to be you.

😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

Your delusions are funny. Your intellect is quite miniature. Atoms laugh at your tiny IQ.
Do you mean my intellect is minature or miniscule.

Did you mean my intellect is minature or miniscule.

Do you mean my intellect is minature or miniscule.

If you were brilliant you wouldn't have misspelled "miniature" twice.

You just PROVED he is a racist, nitwit! Instead of hiring the most qualified people regardless of race as most good people do, Joe BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION hired most of these people if not all of them BASED ON THEIR RACE.

He hires BASED on race, sex and sexual orientation, not despite it.

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF RACISM YOU STUPID IDIOT! :1peleas:

Or are you going to sit there and try to tell us next that these people were actually the most qualified he could find? :lmao: Like that Sam queer guy wearing a dress in charge of nuclear disposal who was stealing women's luggages at airports???!

Or Yellin Treasury Secretary whose bank mismanagement is collapsing our banks?

Or Mayor Pete Buttfudge Transportation chief who couldn't be bothered to visit the worst train wreck in history until embarrassed to go there by Trump?

Or VP Harris in charge of border security who has never been down there once who has let in SIX MILLION undocumented illegals?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back