Breaking: Trump acquitted

Justice prevailed!!!!!!!!!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

WASHINGTON – The Senate on Wednesday voted to acquit President Donald Trump on both counts in his impeachment trial.

Trump acquitted of both charges in Senate impeachment trial

The Senate on Wednesday voted to acquit President Trump on impeachment charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress over his dealings with Ukraine, marking the beginning of the end of the months-long saga.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Senators voted 48-52 on abuse of power and 47-53 on obstruction, falling well short of the two-thirds requirement for convicting and removing him office.

more: Senate votes to acquit Trump on articles of impeachment

Last edited:
The stain that is Trump will forever be recorded, and future historians will be left with trying to figure out what went wrong with our presidency.

The stain that is Trump will forever be recorded, and future historians will be left with trying to figure out what went wrong with our presidency.
You don’t like having more money and safety from terrorists? You don’t like not having race riots?

I don't have more money, or more safety. If I were one of the super rich, Trump would have gotten me lots more money.

bill-clinton-diet-300x187.jpg

Trump has been acquitted...LET THE RETRIBUTION BEGIN!!!

Start arresting the filth!

You don’t like having more money and safety from terrorists? You don’t like not having race riots?

I don't have more money, or more safety. If I were one of the super rich, Trump would have gotten me lots more money.
You need to learn to budget. We gained $2500 in tax returns last year. Just bought a second house.

Can you articulate why you are a failure?
Normal people aren't experiencing that.

Forum List

Back