Breaking - Thug Fight: 9 Dead in Waco, TX

Dan and Amy the local radio show here in chicago talked to a former law enforcement infiltrator of bike gangs and he explained what happened in Texas.....Charles Falco infiltrated the mongols biker gang working for law enforcement...he said biker gangs are more disciplined than inner city street gangs and are set up in a military style.....they are more organized and when they fight they are precise in their violence doing a lot of intelligence work against their enemies....also, he said he was asked to consult with the local police just before the event but couldn't make it down there...

The bandidos gang has been moving in on the cossack territory......and they did this by wearing a Texas "rocker" on their colors......which led to the meeting......

No, You have the story right, but the players wrong. The Cossacks had taken to wearing Texas on their colors, which was an affront to the Bandidos, who have been the dominant biker gang in Texas.

Could be....I was busy when I was listening...it was very interesting hearing about biker culture.....

foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

Yeah...selll that to your lefty retard freinds.......the efforts to smear the Tea Party as racists have been long known and explained.....moron....
I do not have to sell anything it is Self Evident...the GOP is about exploiting racism....the Tea Party are the GOP racist Brown shirts ....

Says the guy who supports the party of racism, the democrats.....who is the home of all racists in the country...latino racists....La Raza, black racists, NAACP, jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah right and who voted in a racist, barak obama who attended a racist church for 20 years with his wife, was married by the racist pastor, had his children baptized by the racist pastor.....

And yet you guys lie about the Tea Party and the Republicans...I know you have to....if Blacks in this country ever took a moment and thought about the democrats and their racism......you would never hold an elected office again....

After reading several of his posts, it's obvious to me that you're talking to a propagandist who isn't making an argument, he's merely posting his point of view in order to distract from the truth. He won't ever honestly address your argument, he won't listen to reason and he's wasting your time.

GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics
By Richard Benedetto, USA TODAY
Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.
USATODAY.com - GOP We were wrong to play racial politics

House GOP Whip Spoke at White Supremacist Convention ...

Really? How did we do it?
with malice and forethought yeah really moron

And that is about the extent of the answer(s) I have been able to find.

It is a myth. THe South went Republican because it grew a middle class.

Poor whites kept voting dem. The new middle class is the one that started voting GOP, and flipped the South.

She posted unsubstantiated information from a anonymous, obviously partisan website as if it were fact. She's wasting your time too.

Republican/GOP Racism: The History

Something that’s rarely mentioned is how the voting power of the modern Republican party is largely grounded in racist sentiments that grew out of racist disfavor toward:

1. A Democratic administration who passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964
  2. A subsequent switch of African Americans who began voting Democrat due to policy changes in Republican circles intended to gain the ‘anti-black’ vote.
It’s no secret that historically, it had been the Democratic Party who had catered to racist sentiment. Abraham Lincoln was himself a Republican (as Republicans happily point out). Martin Luther King was also a Republican in his day. But what people generally overlook is this: After 1964, when the Civil Rights Act passed under a Democratic administration, America’s racists switched to the Republican Party. The history of the electoral map makes this quite clear. 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

After the Act passed, the electorate in the south went to the Republican party. The only exceptions to this are in 1968 when the South actually voted for George Wallace (who ran as an American Independent; a party that had very pro-segregation views) and Jimmy Carter, an evangelist from the South who unlike future Democrats, would have the backing of popular evangelists. You can see the voting trends for yourself below.

In other words, the Democratic party indeed used to be the party of racists, but this changed after 1964. Those who attempt to tie the Democratic party to racism rely well into the past in order to claim that the Democratic party is the party of racism.
[3]

small-republican-racism-tea-party-racist-612x1024.jpg

Republican Racism Tea Party Racism GOP Tactics Fact and Myth

You do realize that the Republicans voted for all the civil rights acts while the democrats fought against all of them...and only passed the 1964 act when johnson said if they got blacks hooked on welfare they could get them to vote for the racist democrats for 200 years.....that Nixon pushed civil rights.....right? moron....

She posted information from an anonymous website with no citations as if they were facts. Not really an argument, is it?

You do realize that the Republicans voted for all the civil rights acts while the democrats fought against all of them...and only passed the 1964 act when johnson said if they got blacks hooked on welfare they could get them to vote for the racist democrats for 200 years.....that Nixon pushed civil rights.....right? moron....

You do realize you cannot live in the past...the present is self evident the GOP and its weird love child "Tea Party" are committed to appeals to racism

birthers-forgot-racism.png

there are several reasons no one reacts to this white on white type of violence...first they just normally kill one another..very few civilians get killed....mc will avoid killing the police if at all possible....the fight is always over one thing...territory...that is all that matters....who controls texas controls much of the drug trade and the mexican meth....

cossacks had added a rocker...that is what his fight is about....a rocker symbolizing texas as their turf...both gangs are sister gangs to larger gangs..and that will come into play later

After reading several of his posts, it's obvious to me that you're talking to a propagandist who isn't making an argument, he's merely posting his point of view in order to distract from the truth. He won't ever honestly address your argument, he won't listen to reason and he's wasting your time.
Congratulations on both being a cry baby and a moron ...wahhhh wahhh I am victimized by a"propagandist" ...

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.

And that would be a bad thing HOW?

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US. What would be wrong with people settling their differences with fists? Or, gawd forbid, words.

Because with a gun they don't get to back talk you.

So does that mean you're back to admitting there were guns involved?

No moron, if you can read, read the post I responded to.

Congratulations on both being a cry baby and a moron ...wahhhh wahhh I am victimized by a"propagandist" ...

Ah, a troll who gets butthurt when he is identified. That ALWAYS makes me laugh. Thank you.

Ah, a troll who gets butthurt when he is identified. That ALWAYS makes me laugh. Thank you.

butthurt LOl I would have to respect you to feel "hurt" by anything you say...but instead all I have for you is contempt... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are a cry baby...loser

Republicans in this thread just conveniently went blind and never saw this post
Those people live with eyes closed to anything but their worthless fact free opinions...that is why I feel utter contempt for the lot of them...

"living is easy with eyes closed ...misunderstanding all you see"

Saw it...Proved nothing, so not worth commenting on.

I bet you think those pictures have something to do with not liking his policies, dont you?

No, I think that there's nothing in most of them that have ANYTHING to do with the Tea Party and one where a guy at an open rally had a rude sign. But, I'm sure YOU consider that iron clad proof, right?

You hacks are amusing.

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

We live in an idiot culture. If they didn't have guns, they would club each other to death.
So people don't need guns, because clubs will do?

Saw it...Proved nothing, so not worth commenting on.

I bet you think those pictures have something to do with not liking his policies, dont you?

No, I think that there's nothing in most of them that have ANYTHING to do with the Tea Party and one where a guy at an open rally had a rude sign. But, I'm sure YOU consider that iron clad proof, right?

You hacks are amusing.

Pictures are usually proof. Only in RW land is an actual photo not an actual photo.

I notice you like to talk really vague, good. If you had a point you'd make it

Developing Nine dead in shooting involving rival bike gangs in Waco Texas FOX6Now.com

Savages
(CNN) — Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.

“Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities,” the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. “Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured.”

Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.

But this reminder just in -- we "don't live in a gun culture". :rolleyes:

So people don't need guns, because clubs will do?

Many more clubs, brass knuckles and knives were found than guns. Did you know that? Criminals will use anything as weapons...even prohibited weapons like brass knuckles.

Forum List

Back