At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Don't you go mistaking me for some whole other body. And if you call me a fool once too many times you're gonna' regret it. I've been to places you've never even heard of, I've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares and I've been on every side of every fence that you can name. So stick your brutha crap where the sun don't shine and tread lightly because believe me you'd rather be my friend than any other thing.
Hold on a minute let me grab on to something, because I can't stop shaking in my shoes.

So you are telling me that black folks are reason that schools were segregated.
I didn't tell you much, except I was there and that I was not to blame then, when in the 5th grade or responsible now, so don't care about any of your racist BS. Get a life.

One does have to wonder if humans are truly CIVILIZED!

SACRAMENTO, Calif (AP) — Police in California say six people are dead and at least nine others have been injured after a shooting in downtown Sacramento.

The Sacramento Police Department says the shooting happened early Sunday morning.

Video posted on Twitter showed people running through the street as the sound of rapid gunfire could be heard in the background. Video showed multiple ambulances had been sent to the scene.

Police provided few details about the circumstances surrounding the shooting but said in a tweet that a “large police presence will remain and the scene remains active.” Phone messages seeking comment were left with the Sacramento police.

Odd that what appear to be gang shootouts are suddenly being lumped in with "mass shootings".

But but but…diversity is our strength.
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s official, the great experiment has failed.
BLM and the woke fucks have poked the bear…IT’S ON!
What you going to corner the market on crackers?

No doubt it was those right-wing racist white Republican Trump-supporting NRA goobers.

Who else would shoot up a place named the El Santo Restaurant & Ultralounge?

At least six killed in drive-by shooting after Sacramento bars let out
If linked or a result of gang's and drug's being run by gang's in this country, then it's high time this nation starts doing something about it, and it's high time that this nation stop letting politician's or the government lie about this stuff for fear of themselves being criticized or voted out of office by corrupt forces that threaten them in such ways. How can our so called leader's sleep at night knowing that their inactions are causing the deaths of Americans, and is creating chaos and mayhem for our American citizen's ??? It's unconscionable.

And black only graduations, black only store shelves......the democrat party just can't get away from segregation.
Yep it's either going in one direction or the other, but it's sad that one group more so today (thinks in segregating ways after all that has been sacrificed over the year's), the group seems to surprisingly think that the rules only apply in one direction depending on one's skin color.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how long it will take 2AGuy to go into full NRA Defense mode after this one?

Two things we always find out after a mass shooting.

Everyone in that person's life knew he was nuts.
It was still way too easy for him to get a gun.
The biggest shooting range in the US is Democrat controlled Chicago.

Those Negroes shoot up each each other every day and twice on the weekend.

Looks like the dipshits in Sacramento are trying to emulate their soul brothers in other big city shitholes.

“Privilege” you say? You don’t know what privilege is.
This chick pretty much nailed it…didn’t she?
D60C811A-30D4-4410-AF20-FEFD1E99B84D.jpeg
Funny how this stuff is overlooked in the constant finger pointing by the left, but of course it's a tactic to always accuse someone or another group of privilege, otherwise when the privilege is actually being concentrated in the accuser's corner's.

I was born as an underprivileged person myself in life, but I was taught that nothing is for free, and that you must get out and work to have anything, so that's what I did.

It's unbelievable the entitlement mentality or the owed mentality we have going on today in America. Sadly this has been developed from poorly run and corrupt leadership (mostly leftist leadership or greedy leadership), that has used created crisis to play the public to it's ultimate demise.... This is what we are seeing today.

Odd that what appear to be gang shootouts are suddenly being lumped in with "mass shootings".
Look out for the next narrative to drop eh ?? They probably are only adding them in just to get the mass murder numbers up in order to justify their coming after the gun's.

Look out for the next narrative to drop eh ?? They probably are only adding them in just to get the mass murder numbers up in order to justify their coming after the gun's.

Yep....it didn't take long for gang shootings to go from "gang shootings," to mass shootings.....mixing the two very different crimes in a way that fools uninformed Americans.

I'm wondering how long it will take 2AGuy to go into full NRA Defense mode after this one?

Two things we always find out after a mass shooting.

Everyone in that person's life knew he was nuts.
It was still way too easy for him to get a gun.
He shouldn't have been able to get a gun, because the records pertaining to juveniles should be accessible to the system just like the record's of those that are over the age requirements to have a record shown for background check purposes, and it should be shown completely before any gun purchase is ok'd.

He shouldn't have been able to get a gun, because the records pertaining to juveniles should be accessible to the system .........................
Yes, but citizens of the US ought not to be able "to get a gun" in any case. Guns are made to put holes in things and people. Guns make nothing, they only destroy. That is their full purpose.

Forum List

Back