BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUF: It is quite easy for us today to be armchair critics and nitpick the understanding of a situation and events → only after a century later →blah, blah, blah...
Creating a century (and counting) of death and destruction takes a special kind of stupid.
You need to review your islamo-history. Arabs-Moslems have a history of death and destruction that goes back to 632 CE.

OK UN: Now do Critical Race Theory in the U.S.

This is real a statement of confusion. What does Israel have to do (causal factor) with strife in "Latin America, Africa, and other places?"
I am surprised (well not really) that you do not know this stuff.

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, , et al,

BLUF: I think you have not seen the full story.

POINT of ORDER:

My commentary was in response to the claim/inference (Posting #1439) you made concerning the death-dealing exports that adversely impact Latin America and Africa.

Well, I showed you my data... Give it up and show me your data.

Exports: The top exports of Israel are Diamonds ($11.2B), Packaged Medicaments ($2.36B), Medical Instruments ($2.01B), Integrated Circuits ($2B), and Refined Petroleum ($1.72B), exporting mostly to United States ($18.1B), China ($4.88B), Hong Kong ($2.57B), United Kingdom ($2.28B), and Netherlands ($2.18B).​
Obseratory Data on Israel.png
This is real a statement of confusion. What does Israel have to do
(causal factor) with strife in "Latin America, Africa, and other places?"

Palestine's water?
(COMMENT)

On the matter of water in Israel and the disputed territories:

This is something we discussed long ago when I was new to the discussion board. As I remember, we discussed it at length.

First, let me make my position clear. I am NOT taking the Scientific American presentation (Israel Proves the Desalination Era Is Here) to task. It makes what I considered to be a fair and balanced presentation. Israel's process progress in 2016 on "Desalinization" was accurate in its content. But then, so was the Article in 2016 on the “concentrated solar still” (CSS). Yes, the Gulf States have been using "desalination" for more than half a century. And again, Scientific American presented the Article by Dr Farid Benyahia, a chemical engineer at Qatar University, thinks he may have hit on a neatly efficient way to address the problem. “The goal is to solve two nasty environmental problems with one smart solution and generate useful, marketable products to offset partially the cost of storing CO2,” he says.

The "Water Wars" in Area "C" are well known. The presenter should have strengthened her hatchet job on Israel by mentioning WHEN the Arab Palestinians water dispute on the table as a Subject under Article V in the Permanent Status of Negotiations. Or she could have beaten Israel over the head by mentioning the outcome of the Article XV Dispute Resolutions Process. OH WAIT! She couldn't... Why? (RHETORICAL) Because the Hostile Arab Palestinians believe that "Armed Struggle" is the ONLY WAY to liberate Palestine."

Just My Thought,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
⁜→ P F Tinmore, , et al,

BLUF: I think you have not seen the full story.

POINT of ORDER:

My commentary was in response to the claim/inference (Posting #1439) you made concerning the death-dealing exports that adversely impact Latin America and Africa.

Well, I showed you my data... Give it up and show me your data.

Exports: The top exports of Israel are Diamonds ($11.2B), Packaged Medicaments ($2.36B), Medical Instruments ($2.01B), Integrated Circuits ($2B), and Refined Petroleum ($1.72B), exporting mostly to United States ($18.1B), China ($4.88B), Hong Kong ($2.57B), United Kingdom ($2.28B), and Netherlands ($2.18B).​
This is real a statement of confusion. What does Israel have to do
(causal factor) with strife in "Latin America, Africa, and other places?"
Palestine's water?
(COMMENT)

On the matter of water in Israel and the disputed territories:

This is something we discussed long ago when I was new to the discussion board. As I remember, we discussed it at length.

First, let me make my position clear. I am NOT taking the Scientific American presentation (Israel Proves the Desalination Era Is Here) to task. It makes what I considered to be a fair and balanced presentation. Israel's process progress in 2016 on "Desalinization" was accurate in its content. But then, so was the Article in 2016 on the “concentrated solar still” (CSS). Yes, the Gulf States have been using "desalination" for more than half a century. And again, Scientific American presented the Article by Dr Farid Benyahia, a chemical engineer at Qatar University, thinks he may have hit on a neatly efficient way to address the problem. “The goal is to solve two nasty environmental problems with one smart solution and generate useful, marketable products to offset partially the cost of storing CO2,” he says.

The "Water Wars" in Area "C" are well known. The presenter should have strengthened her hatchet job on Israel by mentioning WHEN the Arab Palestinians water dispute on the table as a Subject under Article V in the Permanent Status of Negotiations. Or she could have beaten Israel over the head by mentioning the outcome of the Article XV Dispute Resolutions Process. OH WAIT! She couldn't... Why? (RHETORICAL) Because the Hostile Arab Palestinians believe that "Armed Struggle" is the ONLY WAY to liberate Palestine."

Just My Thought,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So then, why does Israel destroy cicterns? They are not a part of any water system.

SUBTOPIC: Cisterns
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I have NO direct knowledge.

So then, why does Israel destroy cicterns? They are not a part of any water system.
(COMMENT)

However, the older cisterns may have been exposed to contaminants detected through testing or environmental histories. These contaminants are inadvertently induced from floods and heavy rains can wash large amounts of debris and contaminants into cisterns. These cisterns may contain harmful bacteria from bird droppings, microbial growth, sediments, sludge, and insects.

Normally, in post-War reconstruction, it can be determined economically ineffective to repair, clean, and disinfect the cisterns. It may be determined that it is more cost-effective to demolish the older cistern and replace it.

Just My Thought,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I have NO direct knowledge.

(COMMENT)

However, the older cisterns may have been exposed to contaminants detected through testing or environmental histories. These contaminants are inadvertently induced from floods and heavy rains can wash large amounts of debris and contaminants into cisterns. These cisterns may contain harmful bacteria from bird droppings, microbial growth, sediments, sludge, and insects.

Normally, in post-War reconstruction, it can be determined economically ineffective to repair, clean, and disinfect the cisterns. It may be determined that it is more cost-effective to demolish the older cistern and replace it.

Just My Thought,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice load of hooey. Israel has never replaced a cistern.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are confused. I did not say that the Israelis were replacing cisterns. As I said, I have no knowledge.

(COMMENT)

You demo contaminated cisterns as a preventive measure against sickness and the spread of disease. Cholera a bacterial infection can be spread through contamination of the cistern water source.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You are confused. I did not say that the Israelis were replacing cisterns. As I said, I have no knowledge.

(COMMENT)

You demo contaminated cisterns as a preventive measure against sickness and the spread of disease. Cholera a bacterial infection can be spread through contamination of the cistern water source.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel never checks for contamination. They just destroy Palestinian cistern as a form of ethnic cleansing.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel never checks for contamination. They just destroy Palestinian cistern as a form of ethnic cleansing.

And you decided this how,
by assuming anything Israelis do is evil and nothing Palis can do wrong?

This just shows your irrational hatred,
you don't know what you're talking about, or even know how a cistern works...

^^^

whole thread in a sentence,

an old Soviet joke goes something like:

"if there's no water in the tap, then the Jews drank it..."

Last edited:
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Israel is very high up on the human development scale. And all cultures at that development level check for all kinds of contamination as a matter of routine maintenance of the utility and public health.

(COMMENT)

That is a great article.

I had not seen that 33% Leakage figure. That is so bad, as to warrant a replacement design for that entire utility.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That was an embarrassing bit of silly melodrama.

While it may seem like a radical idea, just curious why it never occurred to the Pals that some of the billions they have received in welfare money couldn't be spent on a modern, public water supply system, something with, you know, underground pressure piping to deliver clean potable water. That's a pretty common attribute among developing nations. Is indoor plumbing really such an aversion to you folks?

BLUF: Israel is very high up on the human development scale. And all cultures at that development level check for all kinds of contamination as a matter of routine maintenance of the utility and public health.

(COMMENT)

That is a great article.

I had not seen that 33% Leakage figure. That is so bad, as to warrant a replacement design for that entire utility.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice deflection from Israel destroying cisterns.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You never check for truth in your comments . You just post videos and claim everything the Palestinians do is defending themselves ..

(COMMENT)

That is a great article.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice deflection from Israel destroying cisterns.
Everything you post is either a lie, deflection or both . So why do you accuse others of posting deflections ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back