Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

Why would you say that? Because I’m asking for evidence and not just taking your word on unproven accusations of a stolen election?
So you watched that viral video of Georgia Democrats locking the Republican watchers out and scampering to the counting area where they pulled out hidden boxes of Phony Democrat only votes to throw the election in GA and you don't think Nancy Pelosi's secret meetings to invite Democrat Represetatives only to decide to impeach President Trump endlessly while they figured out how to insure his defeat by robbing the American majority favoring the Donald and inserting an extortionist criminal Democrat Senator of 47 into the Presidency whose dementia illness would give Pelosi herself full power to all decisionary power of the Legislative, Executive, and weak Judicial branches to recycle Webster's dictionary to make the Constitution good for only the Democrat politburo. To get full power, Democrat party leaders had to control schools to teach power grabs and false narrative and other offensive talking points to create chaos while they created an unfixable power grab without a major insurrection. They did everything Hitler did with one exception--they used human ignorance to conceal their treason one step at a time since the Kennedy assassination and likely before.

So you watched that viral video of Georgia Democrats locking the Republican watchers out and scampering to the counting area where they pulled out hidden boxes of Phony Democrat only votes to throw the election in GA and you don't think Nancy Pelosi's secret meetings to invite Democrat Represetatives only to decide to impeach President Trump endlessly while they figured out how to insure his defeat by robbing the American majority favoring the Donald and inserting an extortionist criminal Democrat Senator of 47 into the Presidency whose dementia illness would give Pelosi herself full power to all decisionary power of the Legislative, Executive, and weak Judicial branches to recycle Webster's dictionary to make the Constitution good for only the Democrat politburo. To get full power, Democrat party leaders had to control schools to teach power grabs and false narrative and other offensive talking points to create chaos while they created an unfixable power grab without a major insurrection. They did everything Hitler did with one exception--they used human ignorance to conceal their treason one step at a time since the Kennedy assassination and likely before.
Yes I watched the video you’re talking about not doing the things you say it was showing. Every one of your points was shut down and explained by the election officials months ago. Wow, you’re still pushing that crap huh? That’s sad

Here is my exact post #162

Why does fraud come from that?! Explain exactly how that works and what evidence you have that it happened?

Im not moving any goalposts. That would be you smart guy that can’t complete a sentence. Why would I care about some hypothetical way something could happen?. That’s how idiots argue. I care about what’s actually happening. You apparently have no evidence that this is happening in any significant way. Just like y’all have no evidence that the election was stolen yet it keeps getting repeated by Trump and his drones

Okay.
Here's what can happen with the use of unrequested mail-in ballots:

What we learned today from the testimony of the audit team was nothing short of a nuclear explosion. For instance, they found that 74,000 ballots were received and counted but had never been sent out. Wow, that means Trump won Arizona easily and we are not even done yet. But, let us explore this first. Audit expert, Doug Logan revealed that there were 74,000 votes received that were never sent out.

74,243 mail-in ballots found where there is NO clear record of them ever being sent! This is a state where Biden allegedly won by 10,000 votes. And that is not all that they found.

Yes I watched the video you’re talking about not doing the things you say it was showing. Every one of your points was shut down and explained by the election officials months ago. Wow, you’re still pushing that crap huh? That’s sad
As much as you'd like it to be, I can tell you've never seen Republicans vetting their legislators that produce sincere candidates who stand up to wrongful behaviors in men and live to do the right thing to represent the people in their areas and their states.

I made a choice based on behaviors of Democrats who were still planning frequent bad things for people of color when I became eligible to vote. In some cities blacks were not to be seen outside after 6 pm, and I hated the unfairness of curfews based on race. That was being pushed by Democrats. Republicans spoke against racial curfew laws. In some states that was just hunky-dory. in my heart, I was angry about white and black water fountains as well. It was just wrong. Communism is wrong, too. They do't just limit curfew breaking to incarceration for a week, communists murder tens of millions of critical prople and extend the deaths to entire regions that following the extinction of dissenters, they take compliant people and give them the spoils of genocide and chaotic murder for neighbors and regional despoiling. They pulled this murder spree both in China and in Russia while the mainstream Western World was fighting WWII which meant nobody was alerted to these millions upon top of millions killed by communism until little by little the truth got out and caused a cold war that still rears up its ugly head today when politicos want to beat each other up.

You mean they made lame excuses.

Okay.
Here's what can happen with the use of unrequested mail-in ballots:

Sorry but DJ Hand Jobs blog isn’t the best source for news. Before you bitch about CNN just looked at the argument and explanations that Arizona elections people give to explain your unfounded claims

Last edited:
As much as you'd like it to be, I can tell you've never seen Republicans vetting their legislators that produce sincere candidates who stand up to wrongful behaviors in men and live to do the right thing to represent the people in their areas and their states.

I made a choice based on behaviors of Democrats who were still planning frequent bad things for people of color when I became eligible to vote. In some cities blacks were not to be seen outside after 6 pm, and I hated the unfairness of curfews based on race. That was being pushed by Democrats. Republicans spoke against racial curfew laws. In some states that was just hunky-dory. in my heart, I was angry about white and black water fountains as well. It was just wrong. Communism is wrong, too. They do't just limit curfew breaking to incarceration for a week, communists murder tens of millions of critical prople and extend the deaths to entire regions that following the extinction of dissenters, they take compliant people and give them the spoils of genocide and chaotic murder for neighbors and regional despoiling. They pulled this murder spree both in China and in Russia while the mainstream Western World was fighting WWII which meant nobody was alerted to these millions upon top of millions killed by communism until little by little the truth got out and caused a cold war that still rears up its ugly head today when politicos want to beat each other up.
I don’t care why you made your choice. I’d love to vote for a smart honest Republican to lead. Trump was not that. But we aren’t talking about that here. We are talking about the lies about what’s happening in that video that you think shows fraud.

Nope. Excuses made sense and were backed up. The claims you’re making were unfounded and made by butt hurt Trumpbots
Backed up by what? A politician or bureaucrat, and the media saying it did not happen. Those people have no credibility

Backed up by what? A politician or bureaucrat, and the media saying it did not happen. Those people have no credibility
Nope by explaining what the actual system and process is. Something turds like you know nothing about so you just make absurd claims

Yes! Forensic audits by disinterested third parties, not some partisan assholes hired by the election committees. Let the legislatures approve of the auditing firm.
It's just the OPPOSITE! The election committees are disinterested participants running the election... THE LEGISLATURES have a deep interest in election results going their way and ARE PARTISAN, BIASED participants and candidates themselves in the election.

Last edited:
The need to look in the toilet after you crap to see what happened proves you have absolutely no common sense.
Ok sparky… you just keep walking around with TP hanging out of your drawers. We are laughing with you not at you!

Forum List

Back