BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

Like I said. What he tells you rubes and what he actually believes are two different things.

This is why you won't read the indictment. There are truths in there which would smash your ridiculous delusions and you can't take it.

There are no "truths" in the indictment. There are half truths, and outright lies.

The Clinton sock drawer hoax is debunked.

I wonder what new hoax the rubes will be fed next.

Seems like they are fed several a day to keep them from reading the indictment.

The Clinton sock drawer hoax is debunked.

I wonder what new hoax the rubes will be fed next.

Seems like they are fed several a day to keep them from reading the indictment.

No, it isn't. It EXONERATES Trump which is why you are so desperate to disappear it.

Twit you are...

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

That is the Grand Jury process....the prosecutor only brings in "evidence," and witnesses that make his case for the Grand Jury.......that is why you can't take a Grand Jury indictment as truth, fact, or reality, the defense has no role in that process.........that is where the You can indict a Ham Sandwich comes from........

They just want to get Trump indicted and hang this over his election bid.......and to stir up Trump supporters so he gets the nomination...they think they can beat him easily so they are trying to get him a win in the primary...

Prosecutors will never provide info that does not help their case.
They put on an infomercial for the grand jury
Actually, if defendants (in NY State) want to testify, they can put in their own side of the story. Nobody prevents them from doing so.

Otherwise, the grand jury is a very much one sided presentation.

That is the Grand Jury process....the prosecutor only brings in "evidence," and witnesses that make his case for the Grand Jury.......that is why you can't take a Grand Jury indictment as truth, fact, or reality, the defense has no role in that process.........that is where the You can indict a Ham Sandwich comes from........

They just want to get Trump indicted and hang this over his election bid.......and to stir up Trump supporters so he gets the nomination...they think they can beat him easily so they are trying to get him a win in the primary...

It is very similar to what we saw with the Jan 6th infomercial.

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.” - Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!

Sure, like an ultra maga moron cult member like you would know better. Reality is orange baboon is going to jail...
1686764974306.jpeg

Well what do you know!!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Trump isn’t being charged under the presidential records act. He’s being charged under the espionage act.

He admitted he took the documents. He admitted every day, and he’s lying to you when he says that he had the right to take them under the presidential records act.

Imagine that. Donald Trump saying that something he did wasn’t illegal even though it was. I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.

Well what do you know!!!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

that's more of a political defense than a legal one.

Trump isn’t being charged under the presidential records act. He’s being charged under the espionage act.

He admitted he took the documents. He admitted every day, and he’s lying to you when he says that he had the right to take them under the presidential records act.

Imagine that. Donald Trump saying that something he did wasn’t illegal even though it was. I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.
Trump has a right to those documents.

Forum List

Back