BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Trump said it, I bleev it, that settles it", says the cult.
Grow u
Trump isn’t being charged under the presidential records act. He’s being charged under the espionage act.

He admitted he took the documents. He admitted every day, and he’s lying to you when he says that he had the right to take them under the presidential records act.

Imagine that. Donald Trump saying that something he did wasn’t illegal even though it was. I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.
He will be exonerated. He's the ultimate power of authority. He laid out the facts last night

Only Donald J. Trump is masterful enough of a huckster to be able to convince millions of rubes simultaneously that a Top Secret document of our nation's military secrets is the same thing as a personal interview with a(n) historian.

Wow!

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!
The files he stole were not presidential records they belong to the taxpayers and were not given to him ....he is a thief and should go to jail.

They are his files. The American people have no right to them.

If I showed you the law that says that Presidential Records are the property of the United States Government would you acknowledge that the records are not Trumps property?

or

Would you claim the United States Code is wrong?

WW

The files he stole were not presidential records they belong to the taxpayers and were not given to him ....he is a thief and should go to jail.
The rubes will be proven wrong about his ownership of these secret documents.

When they are, they will claim some kind of corruption and/or conspiracy, because they're right 'n stuff.

It's like dealing with children.

You are wrong.

I'm not asking if I'm wrong. So let's try again...

If I showed you the law that says that Presidential Records are the property of the United States Government would you acknowledge that the records are not Trumps property?

or

Would you claim the United States Code is wrong?

WW

He is not president and moved out because he is not president therefore he has no right to the records. Trump is filling his worshippers full of lies backed with massive misinformation,

He lost the election. Since then he has been trying to steal the election. The man is a loser in general,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He is not president and moved out because he is not president therefore he has no right to the records. Trump is filling his worshippers full of lies backed with massive misinformation,

He lost the election. Since then he has been trying to steal the election. The man is a loser in general,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He has every right to those records.

Forum List

Back