BREAKING! The Florida Grand Jury Was Never Told About 'The Presidential Records Act' Or The 'Clinton Socks Case', Both Exonerating!

If you can "indict a ham sandwich"..
By the looks of you, I'd say you are certainly quite proficient at eating them, anyway.

As far as the lack of one against Hillary, and the current one against Trump, the issue is one of political will, political power and the network of interests behind the indictment, not the validity thereof.

By the looks of you, I'd say you are certainly quite proficient at eating them, anyway.

As far as the lack of one against Hillary, and the current one against Trump, the issue is one of political will, political power and the network of interests behind the indictment, not the validity thereof.
"By the looks of you"? What does that even mean?

Dipstick contended that the last thing you will find is the truth.
Logic dictates that if you only view one thing on a site, it will be both the first and last thing.
Nonsense. Go back and retake your logic course

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!
Gee, I'm simply shocked that Biden's DOJ would only present one side of the case.

Well what do you know!!!

Corrupt Jack Smith got an indictment against Trump taking advantage of the jurors ignorance pertaining to presidential records when a president leaves office. That's okay! Judge Eileen Cannon will see the treachery in this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

THE GRAND JURY WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT OR THE CLINTON SOCKS CASE, BOTH EXONERATING!
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Trump said it, I bleev it, that settles it", says the cult.

Trump was not charged with theft of classified documents.
Do you know what he was charged with? Have you read the indictment?

He was charged under the Espionage Act for stealing defense information.

It just so happens 31 of those documents he is charged with stealing were classified.

Each is a separate count under the indictment, with a maximum penalty of 10 years each.

Trump is counting on the rubes being dumber than he is and bleeving whatever he tells them.

The "Clinton sock drawer case" has fuck-all to do with Trump's crimes.

Forum List

Back