Breaking! Special Counsel Jack Smith Refuses to Release the Names of his Team Members. Why is that?

Trump has had a bodyguard for 30 years.
Given the obsessive hatred the media has trained its followers to have against Trump, that is not surprising. Yet, he is still much more publicly accessible than Gore, who most people are more disgusted by than hate.

Given the obsessive hatred the media has trained its followers to have against Trump, that is not surprising. Yet, he is still much more publicly accessible than Gore, who most people are more disgusted by than hate.

Trump is a celebrity.. he has sought headlines his whole life.

surada

Why is it funny that the DOJ is protecting the President? They even gave him a two-week advance notice that the FBI was going to search his home(s) for classified docs? And even then, they still found plenty! Imagine what they would have found if they didn’t give Biden two weeks to get rid of the stuff.

My fear is that the TDS crowd has descended so low that one or more of them would not do the worst possible to keep him from the presidency. He should double up on his security.

"We know they are most certainly ALL Democrats. We know they lack integrity and honor."
I didn't know that.
How does the poster MAGAMacho know it?
Does he have a credible vetted source?
Or, is it partisan histrionics that he simply made up?
Which is it MMM?
Show the forum whatcha got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trump is a celebrity.. he has sought headlines his whole life."

We all know, that poster Surada's comment above has truthiness in it. Don Trump sought out press coverage....even to the point of using a fake name to brag about the wonderfulness of 'Don Trump'. In my humble opinion that is indicative of narcissism. No?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...e-names//RK=2/RS=Nip1cD9LYSOrgsISYNSlzsLrpA8-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F3CVIJOWEAAX8TW

We all know, that poster Surada's comment above has truthiness in it. Don Trump sought out press coverage....even to the point of using a fake name to brag about the wonderfulness of 'Don Trump'. In my humble opinion that is indicative of narcissism. No?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrFapAAedNkVBEJwARXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzUEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1691609473/RO=10/RU=https://fortune.com/2016/05/18/donald-trump-fake-names//RK=2/RS=Nip1cD9LYSOrgsISYNSlzsLrpA8-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F3CVIJOWEAAX8TW
Better an America-loving narcissist in office than a corrupt, demented man enriching his family by bribery from America enemies - and destroying the country as a result.

Better an America-loving narcissist in office than a corrupt, demented man enriching his family by bribery from America enemies - and destroying the country as a result.

I fully expected another conspiracy theory .

surada

Why is it funny that the DOJ is protecting the President? They even gave him a two-week advance notice that the FBI was going to search his home(s) for classified docs? And even then, they still found plenty! Imagine what they would have found if they didn’t give Biden two weeks to get rid of the stuff.
Really??? Trump had 14 months notice.

"Better an America-loving narcissist in office than a corrupt, demented man enriching his family by bribery from America enemies - and destroying the country as a result."

Well, no, good poster Lisa, no. You seemingly are working off of wrong assumptions.
Or at least, no credible vetted assumptions.

First, we don't have ---in your words ---"a corrupt demented man destroying the country" ----in office.
We do have, as am sure you will admit, a disgraced ex-president who America fired from his job and who is by his behavior and words.....an apparent narcissist.
That seems clear to all thinking adults with a competent education. No?

Well, no, good poster Lisa, no. You seemingly are working off of wrong assumptions.
Or at least, no credible vetted assumptions.

First, we don't have ---in your words ---"a corrupt demented man destroying the country" ----in office.
We do have, as am sure you will admit, a disgraced ex-president who America fired from his job and who is by his behavior and words.....an apparent narcissist.
That seems clear to all thinking adults with a competent education. No?
not question that Donald has annoying habits and even character flaws----but the
presidential election is what it always has been ----a choice between two imperfect
persons----POLITICIANS!!!! no less ----obligatory character flaw in itself. In the
process of choice-----I choose the one afflicted with hoof in mouth disease--Donald

"....a choice between two imperfect persons- ----obligatory character flaw in itself." ---

OK, rosie. I get it.
Your point is well taken. And your choice is your choice.

For me, the 'character flaw' issue is noted, but.......but it is a matter of degree.
And intent. And motive.

Joe Biden's mis-speaks are oft-times attributed to a seriously debilitating childhood stuttering affliction.
Knowing childhood stutterers and knowing them now as adults.....I sometimes see and hear echoes from those childhood struggles. So that is credible to me.
Plus, Don Trump and Joe Biden and like so many in their late 70's .....I could expect some speech 'unclarity'.

So I come back to 'intent', 'motives'.
I look at Joe's 'unclarity' as not contrived nor with self-serving intent.
Not so with Don Trump.

In my personal opinion, Don Trump is an incorrigible (and prolific) fabricator, in short, a liar; a serial adulterer; and now with the recent court findings....a sex offender. So, the question of 'degree' of flaws is not unimportant to me.

But, Rosie, your choice is your choice. Yougogurl!

Really??? Trump had 14 months notice.
No he didn’t. It was a midnight raid, by land AND sea AND air to make it appear dire.

in the meantime, the FBI hasn’t told us what was in the classified docs that Biden stole out of the SCIF when he was a senator.

OK, rosie. I get it.
Your point is well taken. And your choice is your choice.

For me, the 'character flaw' issue is noted, but.......but it is a matter of degree.
And intent. And motive.

Joe Biden's mis-speaks are oft-times attributed to a seriously debilitating childhood stuttering affliction.
Knowing childhood stutterers and knowing them now as adults.....I sometimes see and hear echoes from those childhood struggles. So that is credible to me.
Plus, Don Trump and Joe Biden and like so many in their late 70's .....I could expect some speech 'unclarity'.

So I come back to 'intent', 'motives'.

I look at Joe's 'unclarity' as not contrived nor with self-serving intent.
Not so with Don Trump.

In my personal opinion, Don Trump is an incorrigible (and prolific) fabricator, in short, a liar; a serial adulterer; and now with the recent court findings....a sex offender. So, the question of 'degree' of flaws is not unimportant to me.

But, Rosie, your choice is your choice. Yougogurl!
donald grew up in QUEENS, NY -----you familiar with QUEENS STYLE?
Very, very ethnically diverse and the result is DEFENSIVE INDIVIDUALISM
Jo is----very simply, DEMENTED----you familiar with the issue of dementia?
As to his character----somehow he managed to OWN half of Delaware---
easy enough---Delaware is a HORROR----full of memorials and platitudes
and CRIME RIDDEN. ------He plays the same game----full of platitudes but
MYSTERIOUSLY very rich.........and demented to boot

Meh, I skimmed an MSM article that highlights the whole team last night.

It was pretty gushy. O geez, may as well back that up.

Nah, don't care enough. May post back if I run across it again.

Last edited:

Here Are the Threats Terrorizing Election Workers​

1691589833886.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › election-officials-threats-trump

Dec 3, 2020 — Incendiary rhetoric by President Trump and his followers is fueling a wave of threats against election workers. Some have received death ...

Capitol riot hearing: Vote workers detail death threats​

1691589879630.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-61889593

Jun 22, 2022 — One woman, who Trump called a "hustler", said she was bombarded with death threats and racist abuse.

'We're going to hang you': DOJ cracks down on threats ...​

1691589770012.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/10/27 › were-going-to-ha...

Oct 27, 2022 — The Department of Justice has reported a string of violent threats against election workers ahead of the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

Biden has the American taxpayers paying for this bogus witch hunt to jail his major political opponent. Shouldn't we know who the people are on the Special Counsel's team? After all, we are paying their salary.

The Jack Smith Special Counsel refuses to release the names of his team members. Why is that? We know they are most certainly ALL Democrats. We know they lack integrity and honor. But are any of them retreads from the Mueller days?

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch sued Joe Biden’s DOJ to obtain the names of the radical Democrats who are members of Jack Smith’s Special Counsel.

Via Just The News.
you know damn well why these people, and their families, must be protected from the maga scum who rake every tweet from dear leader as a call to violence,

you know damn well why these people, and their families, must be protected from the maga scum who rake every tweet from dear leader as a call to violence,
False! His legal team must be exposed. Trump's tweets are only about peace, as were his tweets on January 6. Exposing Smith's team is all about making America great again!

No they were not. Not the cross-dressing gang that attacked and kidnapped Riley gaines, nor the angry pro-abortionists who tried to intimidate the justices between the leak and the decision in the Dobbs case. It is specifically against the law to protest at a judge's home to influence a decision, but the Garland justice department decided not to make arrests, or even issue citations.

That said, I apologize for the sarcastic tone in the previous reply to you. It was uncalled for.

Not making an excuse, but telling you what prompted it, I took it out on you that I am tired of seeing this "death threats" excuse from the left for violating people's rights. If parents speak at school boards, don't label them domestic terrorists or invent a threat tag for them, because people who may or may not be parents, and may or may not be authentic, made "death threats." If that even happened.

After 7 years plus of Democrats accusing Trump of every imaginable crime and including imaginary crimes, don't say he is not entitled to a public trial or to face his accusers because Trump supporters are mean and might make death threats. If you volunteer to go after any famous person, much less the opposition presidential front runner, don't be surprised when the public eye is on you.

If Smith is so concerned about threats to family members, let him recruit unmarried men and childless women like Elliot Ness did. But he is likely focused on recruiting Democrat partisan hacks.
Did they ever catch her kidnappers?

Forum List

Back