BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

I heard he shouted “This is MAGA country” before opening fire…

If that was the case, then there was no shooter. Those people on the subway Smolletted themselves, with the help of two African brothers.

This is a big story!

:laughing0301:

Simply amazing how a thread about shooting and possible bombs is turned political by the very first reply.

That is thanks to the anti- gun extremists……when I first started posting on gun issues I would wait to post after a shooting, out of respect for the victims……and the anti-gun extremists would be out immediately… dancing on the bodies, smearing themselves with the blood, and screaming about gun control…..

Now, because of them, I will post as soon as I can

That is thanks to the anti- gun extremists……when I first started posting on gun issues I would wait to post after a shooting, out of respect for the victims……and the anti-gun extremists would be out immediately… dancing on the bodies, smearing themselves with the blood, and screaming about gun control…..

Now, because of them, I will post as soon as I can

So, now you are just like those that you seem to hate.

You have become them....does that seem like a win to you?

It's clear that the perpetrator was fully intent on being a law abiding citizen. If someone had simply told him he's not allowed to do this, this tragedy could have been prevented.

Several people were shot and several undetonated devices were found at a subway station in Brooklyn Tuesday morning, the FDNY said.

The FDNY said it received a call reporting smoke inside the 36th Street subway station in Sunset Park around 8:30 a.m.

Emergency personnel who responded to the station found several people shot at the location, the department said. Several undetonated devices were also found, the FDNY said.

The NYPD has advised pedestrians to avoid the vicinity of 36th Street and 4th Avenue as the investigation continues.

D, N and R trains are delayed in both directions at the 36th Street subway station.

New York Shitty.
But…it’s all good!

1649776218209.png

Forum List

Back