Breaking Revelation: Obama's Presidential Team Opened Secret Backdoor Channel To Iran In 2008

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well what do you know! Looks like we are currently witnessing hypocrisy at its finest with the liberal media and lawmakers. Back in 2008 the man with the 100% fraudulent birth certificate had his campaign toadies open a backdoor channel to 'Death to America' Iran.

www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/27/flashback-reports-obama-campaign-opened-back-channel-iran/

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

Well what do you know! Looks like we are currently witnessing hypocrisy at its finest with the liberal media and lawmakers. Back in 2008 the man with the 100% fraudulent birth certificate had his campaign toadies open a backdoor channel to 'Death to America' Iran.

www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/27/flashback-reports-obama-campaign-opened-back-channel-iran/

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.
If it's Breitbart the information is null and void.
When are you going to learn your lesson?

The FBI, CIA, and NSA knew of this breach of national security. As the whole government was controlled by Democrats, nothing came of this serious violation of the Espionage Act, US Law, and World sanctions at the time.. There were no such sanctions on Russia and what Trump and his team did, did not violate any laws unlike the Obama Administration.

Don't expect them to come clean.. They are too outraged at nothing to look in the mirror.. Damn Hypocrites..

You probably believe that makes an ounce of difference.

Everyone notice how the Trumptards have given up defending the Trump administration?
I haven't and there are plenty more. This is Saturday night on a holiday weekend. I expect traffic will pick up on this thread Tuesday.

Everyone notice how the Trumptards have given up defending the Trump administration?
There's too much raining down on them to deny it all
And yet with all the Democrat lies and deceptions Trump is still getting his agenda passed... The world respects him even if liberal retards do not..

What agenda is he getting passed?

There's too much raining down on them to deny it all
And yet with all the Democrat lies and deceptions Trump is still getting his agenda passed... The world respects him even if liberal retards do not..
Agenda ?? Wall Tax relief, health care infrastructure Which has passed?

The Wall..

Tax Reform just left committee in the Senate..

Health Care is in the Senate..

Infrastructure with Democrat help and a new budget...

Hide and watch leftards..

Watch this billy bob
Wait, what? A secret communications system through the Russian Embassy, so that the United States , the FBI, the CIA and the United National Security monitoring system could not possibly intercept these communications? I can't wait for Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and the Republican Congressional members to start defending this overt act of TREACHERY and TREASON from within the Trump Administration. This is no longer smoke..... this is fire!!!

Watch this billy bob
Wait, what? A secret communications system through the Russian Embassy, so that the United States , the FBI, the CIA and the United National Security monitoring system could not possibly intercept these communications? I can't wait for Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and the Republican Congressional members to start defending this overt act of TREACHERY and TREASON from within the Trump Administration. This is no longer smoke..... this is fire!!!
Another UNNAMED SOURCE? Source your bull shit lie.. I dare you..

When this blows up in your face, and it will, I am going to laugh my ass off..

No surprises there! My only surprise it that people actually think this sort of thing has not always been done.

Forum List

Back