BREAKING: Reports of Jan 6 detainees being moved from DC jail ahead of congressional GOP inspection

How the fuck is this thread not getting more attention?

Hey Lefties: I know you only pretend to care about civil rights - but here's you chance to prove it.
It's simple. We live in a country now where tribalism rules. People believe what their sources tell them and ignore as lies anything that disagrees with their beliefs. I call it the "post-truth, post-factual" America. The Left will continue until the Marxists they serve control everything OR until the rest of the nation rises up against them in a way they cannot laugh off or bully down.

It's simple. We live in a country now where tribalism rules. People believe what their sources tell them and ignore as lies anything that disagrees with their beliefs. I call it the "post-truth, post-factual" America. The Left will continue until the Marxists they serve control everything OR until the rest of the nation rises up against them in a way they cannot laugh off or bully down.
Okay...

Here is your chance. Give us some facts. Where are these prisoners being moved to?

On Friday, Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene said she was receiving reports that January 6 detainees were being moved out of DC jails, following a demand from congressional GOP that they be allowed to inspect the condition of the facilities, as reports of "abuse and neglect" had emerged.

An article about a tweet, the nut job from Georgia posted?
WHERE did she get the "REPORTS"?
Italian satellites?

MAGAts to the back of the bus.
So much for looking out for the little guy.

dfgsdfgs.gif

I wonder why? What are they scared of? They know something we don't? Could it be the prisoners might say something about their treatment. If they are moved you think the MSM will report it? I don't.

Would anyone care if she did? No one cares what happens to these stupid fools. If they died in prison, no normal person would care.

Forum List

Back