BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza

Yeah, there is a difference. They wanted to be there but the war kicked-off so now they are stuck.....Sucks to be them but Oh well....Living with a death cult has it's consequences.

I can't find too much sympathy in my hearts for people going there in support of Hamas and now finding it has backfired on them.

At some point, you stop being a victim and start being a moron.

this makes it tough for me to not say, send in US troops to resue the hostages and lay waste to the whole place,,

how can our government sit back and allow this to happen in light of hamas not caring who they kill and how they kill them??

BREAKING REPORT: Hamas holding 500 Americans hostage in Gaza​

Oh my fucking geeszus

Martha has opened a fundraiser.

Yeah, Forbes claims it's not true, but this source claims otherwise.

If they're "stuck" there Mr Potatohead needs to do "a little" b tter than Afghanistan.

We have the most incompetent boss in the White House now

Might be false.

From your link;
". . . The Washington Post reported on October 20 that about 500 Americans were stuck in Gaza, unable to leave since nobody is allowed to leave the territory right now.

“Separately, the Biden administration believes that about 500 Americans are trapped inside Gaza, not as hostages but because they were there when the Hamas attack occurred and have been unable to leave amid the Israeli military’s retaliation,” the Washington Post reported at the time.. . . "

U.S., in policy switch, urges humanitarian pauses in Gaza

A temporary suspension of Israeli airstrikes is seen as potentially helpful in breaking logjams over hostage release, entry of aid and exit from Gaza of foreigners, including U.S. citizens

October 27, 2023 at 8:21 p.m. EDT
". . . At the same time, no one, including at least 400 American citizens and their families, has been able to exit Gaza since the border closed shortly after the war started. Egypt says that its side of the crossing is open, but that Palestinians can’t cross safely because Israel refuses to stop its airstrikes. Egypt also fears a rush of non-foreign Gazan refugees into its territory.

A senior Egyptian official said Tuesday that Egypt was “ready to receive” the foreign passport-holders from Gaza, but “the Israelis are threatening the Palestinian side” and “Palestinians who work there don’t feel safe” because of ongoing Israeli strikes.

“We are saying that the Israeli side should do the responsible thing for the foreign nationals in Gaza and allow them” to leave, meaning “do not attack authorities or areas they need to be in to be able to go out,” Diaa Rashwan, chairman of the State Information Service said. He indicated that Israel does not distinguish between militants and civil servants in the Hamas-controlled government who regularly man the border and have not been showing up at work for fear of Israeli attacks.

Israel and United States have blamed Hamas, which controls the Gaza government, for blocking the gates on the Gaza side. Echoing weekend comments by Blinken, Kirby said “the main holdup here is Hamas.”

Of the many civilians The Washington Post has contacted inside Gaza waiting to leave, none has said that Hamas or anyone else has physically prevented them from crossing. But the border gate is not operational.

Zakaria Alarayshi, 62, who runs a welding business in Livonia, Mich., traveled to Gaza with his wife, Laila, 58, to visit family. Among the many trapped by the war, they’re staying at the home of a stranger who offered to take them in after the couple tried — and failed — to exit via Rafah. A diabetic with high blood pressure who estimated he has about three days of medication left, Alarayshi said he can’t sleep at night because of the sound of the bombings. “The situation is so bad,” he said, “We’re scared all the time.”

The State Department has repeatedly sent messages to Americans telling them the crossing might open but he and his family have rushed to the border with Egypt only to find the gates closed, Alarayshi said. . . "

I can't find too much sympathy in my hearts for people going there in support of Hamas and now finding it has backfired on them.

Yes, agree.

When do maga fuckups see the light.

Israel should give them no choice
How can they do that? They’ll end up at the Egyptian border, and they won’t be allowed in. Unlike what Biden has done with our border, the Egyptians don’t want HAMAS terrorists and other undesirables creeping through.

The State Department has repeatedly sent messages to Americans telling them the crossing might open but he and his family have rushed to the border with Egypt only to find the gates closed, Alarayshi said. . . "
why is that??? ~S~

After thinking about it, WHO would go to Gaza as an "American" unless you're a "Palestinian American" who CELEBRATED the October Massacre.?

Sorry, but these are not "Americans" that I give a f about. Let them suffer with the murderers they love

When the bombs/shells start falling all bets are off.....It's been that way for a long time.....We are not special in that regard.
really?
so when NYC is in flames, and all the folks looking to escape north of it come to my farm, what would you expect i tell them 1Srelluc , ???? ~S~

Forum List

Back