when India was ruled by Moslems ….

Hindus and Muslims been killing each other for a long time. Still go at it hammer and tongs regularly today.
They don't even unite over killing Christians....that's some real hate they got going on.

Hindus and Muslims been killing each other for a long time. Still go at it hammer and tongs regularly today.
They don't even unite over killing Christians....that's some real hate they got going on.
I have read that under Moslem rule there was a real holocaust against the Hindus

can you agree?

I have read that under Moslem rule there was a real holocaust against the Hindus

can you agree?
Oh probably....but Hindus weren't exactly kind to the Muslims either. Let's get real.

Sure, both sides have used religion to advance their wars...but it's not like they demonstrate the core values of either religion.

Not to mention that Myanmar next door has the longest civil war in history. That country is basically destitute and leaders essentially.

Oh probably....but Hindus weren't exactly kind to the Muslims either. Let's get real.

Sure, both sides have used religion to advance their wars...but it's not like they demonstrate the core values of either religion.

Not to mention that Myanmar next door has the longest civil war in history. That country is basically destitute and leaders essentially.
I know

but it was the Moslems who ruled over Hindus usually, not vice versa

Forum List

Back