BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if the House Sergeant at Arms get's into his Sergeant-at-Arms-mobile and DRIVES over to Lerner's residence with his red, white, and blue lights flashing, this arrest could happen at any moment. I wonder if he'll just use his chopper instead.

It is time to mobilize the Obama Shock Troops! I'm waiting on orders now

"We Shall Overcome! We Shall Overcome! We Shall Overcome Some Day!"

Well, if the House Sergeant at Arms get's into his Sergeant-at-Arms-mobile and DRIVES over to Lerner's residence with his red, white, and blue lights flashing, this arrest could happen at any moment. I wonder if he'll just use his chopper instead.

It is time to mobilize the Obama Shock Troops! I'm waiting on orders now

she has to get within 200 yards f the building before they can even try to arrest her .... since she no longer holds a government position shouldn't be too hard ..

pesky Republicans struck another major victory that did NOTHING ..

I'd like to see that televised live :D

They don't trust black men.

Especially one that was fined and kicked out of the Army.

Oh I forgot, they don't trust smart accomplished black men the most.

He retired from the army. He also received these medals: West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge

He kept his men safe for that he was punished.

That does not preclude him from being absolutely batshit crazy, which he is.

Reports are just starting to come in.

Things are getting crazy at Langley. There's a LOT of activity.

Oh, I just heard a couple of choppers. And at least one jet flew low over the compound.

There just now starting to pass out the gas masks.

I sense a droning a' comin'.

Yep. Dronin' fer shure!

:D

Especially one that was fined and kicked out of the Army.

Oh I forgot, they don't trust smart accomplished black men the most.

He retired from the army. He also received these medals: West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge

He kept his men safe for that he was punished.

That does not preclude him from being absolutely batshit crazy, which he is.

No, the point is that it doesn't stop you from making such claims.

The librul circle jerk is alive and well, 10 hours later? No life what so ever.. just a bunch of seniors with gray pubes sitting around jerking each other to the same tune. I applaud this Congressman.. as many do. The day Conservatives need approval from a liberal is the day we no longer have integrity.

The librul circle jerk is alive and well, 10 hours later? No life what so ever.. just a bunch of seniors with gray pubes sitting around jerking each other to the same tune. I applaud this Congressman.. as many do. The day Conservatives need approval from a liberal is the day we no longer have integrity.

OMG, please give us an update.

"Librul"? You are slurring your words again. What do you drink all day? Are you a wine drinker? Beer? The hard stuff? I am curious.

Post a picture of yourself, honey. I am interested to see what you look like.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

She may look something like this:

gumslinger_011.jpg

"Librul"? You are slurring your words again. What do you drink all day? Are you a wine drinker? Beer? The hard stuff? I am curious.

gumslinger_011.jpg

She has a lot of balls in her mouth.

gumslinger_011.jpg

Ah yes...another progressive showing us all how we should treat women! Because as we ALL know...progressives treat women with respect while conservatives HATE them! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

gumslinger_011.jpg

Ah yes...another progressive showing us all how we should treat women! Because as we ALL know...progressives treat women with respect while conservatives HATE them! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

gumslinger_011.jpg

If it is me you are talking about then you are simply wrong. I am conservative. Progressives, libs, leftist, or however you want to classify the mentally impotent pricks, are lower than whale shit, in my opinion.

You are making a lot of assumptions, asshole. One such assumption is that LGS is even a woman. Have you ever seen her in person. I would guess not. For all you know LGS is some fat, hairy dude sitting at his computer scratching his balls right now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

With all this ridiculous bullshit out of the way it is helpful to remember that, assuming there is not a statute of limitations problem, Lois Lerner can still be charged and indicted for perjury and/or obstruction of justice in 2 1/2 years when a Republican administration is elected and, thereafter, an honorable Attorney General is appointed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is what Congress does instead of doing its job?

Now you all know why the immigration mess is so bad. The Republican House is screwin' around trying to make points with the conservative base even as the business of the nation/gov't doesn't get done. Hell it doesn't even get addressed. Stay tuned for another meaningless vote on Obamacare.

When will the Democrat controlled Senate pass a budget? I'm guessing there will be no Senate vote on a House budget proposal until next January.

I would then expect another not so meaningless vote on obamacare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back