BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Gumslinger? I need an update on the arrest.

The only place you'll probably ever hear about the arrest (aside from a LGS thread) is in a fundraising letter sent out by Stockman stating how he's fighting the good fight against a corrupt gov't, or some equally lame story like that.

Stockman: "So, please send whatever you can so I can continue the fight."

Yeah, me too. Do you think she will be able to post a bond tonight, or will she have to spend the night in the pokey?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION] [MENTION=49780]MrZartok[/MENTION]

Yeah, me too. Do you think she will be able to post a bond tonight, or will she have to spend the night in the pokey?

Funny you should mention this. There is actually a very serious late breaking thread on this very subject where we can all keep track of this LadyGumFlapper Late BREAKING News: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-late-countdown-to-arrest-of-lois-lerner.html

Last edited:

I guess it depends on whether the House Sergeant at Arms has to wait for Lois Lerner to set foot inside the well of the House or whether he has the newly issued authority to arrest someone some place else.

Steve Stockman (R-Texas) announced on Thursday that he has filed a resolution directing the House sergeant-at-arms to “arrest Lois Lerner for ...

hello? anyone got a clue?

they might even bring it to the floor for a vote ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back