BREAKING: Rep. Madison Cawthorn – Requests Invocation Of The 25TH AMENDMENT And REMOVAL OF JOE BIDEN FROM HIS OFFICE.” (VIDEO)

Speech??? What it really is ---sloe joe bumbling his way through reading a script.

On his own biden cannot put 2 coherent sentences together.

That is the reality.
You put Kamala in there and there will be reparations, reparations that will never end. They will be like an entitlement from now to the end of time.

She would then probably dissolve ICE and God only knows what else.

You put Kamala in there and there will be reparations, reparations that will never end. They will be like an entitlement from now to the end of time.

She would then probably dissolve ICE and God only knows what else.
She would not be able to enact her over the top radical agenda...that is the reality.

She has spouted all that radical b.s. to appease her base.

Once she gets in the offal office she will be more practical and logical as reality sets in.

The odds are she will get in one way or the other...by joe dying or by a enactment of the 25th amendment.

Joe is a lame duck.

What you guys are failing to realize joe is just as radical as kamel toe but since the moronic democrats think he is a moderate he has a bigger chance of getting radical legislation passed than she does and do not forget a lot of democrats dislike her intensely.

Last edited:
Is that why Trump was going to met with them secretly.

Trump is not President, Moon Bat.

Joe Dufus is the one that fucked the withdrawal up, not Trump. Blaming Potatoheead"s failures on Trump is as shiity as when you nitwits tried to blame all of The Worthless Negro's failures on Bush.

If Biden thought the withdrawal deal was bad then why didn't he cancelled it? The sonofabitch cancelled every other deal that Trump made.

You idiot Moon Bats can't run away from Potatohead's incompetency.

Joe Dufus is the one that fucked the withdrawal up, not Trump. Blaming Potatoheead"s failures on Trump is as shiity as when you nitwits tried to blame all of The Worthless Negro's failures on Bush.

If Biden thought the withdrawal deal was bad then why didn't he cancelled it? The sonofabitch cancelled every other deal that Trump made.

Exactly!!!

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

Good luck with that, you little liar. :heehee:

And?

Where was his con-cern when his state and district were being flooded out?
Bottom line; Joe gotta go.

Get the clintons on this if all else fails.

All they have to do is make one phone call and the problem of joe biden disappears.

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

sigh... "gatewaypundit" - nuff said.

Trump got bad advise on pulling out and unfortunately the majority of people fail to understand that it was vital that we maintained the status quo which we could easily have continued to do with very few boots on the ground and low casualties.

We have had troops in Germany and Japan since WWII and lots of them. We did not need lots of boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

The big mistake we made in Afghanistan was to follow bush's mandate of nation bldg. which is what cost us trillions of dollars.

What the issue of the moment is the chaos that biden created by his announcement of un-conditional withdrawal.

If biden had followed Trumps plan there would have been a orderly withdrawal.
So, we chalk you up as a supporter of endless war.

Thank the gods he's not President.

Trump or biden could have easily brought in re-inforcements if more troops were needed to maintain the status quo.

Biden would not even allow our Air Force to help the afghan forces when the taliban man began his great offensive.

Contrary to known reality

"The United States has increased airstrikes in support of Afghan forces over the last several days and we're prepared to continue this heightened level of support in the coming weeks if the Taliban continue their attacks," U.S. Marine General Kenneth "Frank" McKenzie told a news conference in Kabul.

McKenzie, who leads U.S. Central Command, which controls U.S. forces for a region that includes Afghanistan, declined to say whether U.S. forces would continue airstrikes after the end of their military mission on Aug. 31.

So, we chalk you up as a supporter of endless war.
That is a bogus term so many have mistakenly used in conjunction with our maintaining the status quo in Afghanistan.

There were no combat deaths there in the last 2 yrs. along with a very low casualty rate over the last 20 yrs.

More people are killed in chicago in 1 yr. than we have had killed in combat in 20 yrs. in Afghaniland.

Well he never really was much of a President. But he was the President that cut the surrender deal with the Taliban. He was the President who release 5000 captured Taliban fighters and he was the President who took our troop level down to half that number of men just before he left office.

That's just how the Neo-GOP is set to roll folks, if we give them any power at all.

Forum List

Back