BREAKING: Rep. Madison Cawthorn – Requests Invocation Of The 25TH AMENDMENT And REMOVAL OF JOE BIDEN FROM HIS OFFICE.” (VIDEO)

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

I wonder if anybody has ever bothered to tell Joe Dufus that Taliban are the bad guys?
All joe knows is what he reads on his teleprompter

I wonder how much ice cream he eats every day; that is all he seems to really have a passion for.

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

Gotta love a supposedly professional news site..using the term..."Taking the reigns..."--in their puff piece.
For those that don't see the issue...it's 'reins'

Otherwise, who cares? Shameless political stunt---

Then why did Trump make a treaty with them?
I am on record as a long time Trump supporter but he made a big mistake getting caught up in the b.s. of the fallacious concept of 'endless war'.

What we are involved in is a continuing war against terrorism which needs to be pursued more vigorously.

Yet, if Trump had not been ousted he would have withdrawn from Afghanistan in a orderly fashion if the Taliban continued to adhere to the agreement.

Cawthorn is a dumbass who can't even properly spell the Vice President's name, on what's supposed to be an official document.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

What an idiot

Gotta love a supposedly professional news site..using the term..."Taking the reigns..."--in their puff piece.
For those that don't see the issue...it's 'reins'

Otherwise, who cares? Shameless political stunt---
verb
3rd person present: reigns
  1. hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
    "Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"

Similar:
    be king/queen

be monarch

be sovereign

sit on the throne

occupy the throne

wear the crown

wield the scepter

noun
plural noun: reigns
  1. the period during which a sovereign rules.
    "the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back