BREAKING: Rep. Madison Cawthorn – Requests Invocation Of The 25TH AMENDMENT And REMOVAL OF JOE BIDEN FROM HIS OFFICE.” (VIDEO)

I am on record as a long time Trump supporter but he made a big mistake getting caught up in the b.s. of the fallacious concept of 'endless war'.

What we are involved in is a continuing war against terrorism which needs to be pursued more vigorously.

Yet, if Trump had not been ousted he would have withdrawn from Afghanistan in a orderly fashion if the Taliban continued to adhere to the agreement.

I am a Trump HATER
But when he ran on getting our ass out of Afghanistan ASAP, I supported it
When he made arrangements to pull our troops out, I supported it.
However, Trumps “orderly fashion” depended on Afghan forces defending our withdrawal……Didn’t happen

I am on record as a long time Trump supporter but he made a big mistake getting caught up in the b.s. of the fallacious concept of 'endless war'.

What we are involved in is a continuing war against terrorism which needs to be pursued more vigorously.

Yet, if Trump had not been ousted he would have withdrawn from Afghanistan in a orderly fashion if the Taliban continued to adhere to the agreement.
Trump would have withdrew and then the Taliban would have taken over. He said as much in an interview with Hannity. He knew the Afghan military would not hold and the Taliban would take over. So did Biden. He just didn't think it would happen so quickly. He was wrong

No idea what you are babbling about.
Got specifics?
You went on and on about how our people were being safely evacuated for one thing.

Not even to mention I have never seen you get anything right.

You insist on posting propaganda.

It has been claimed you are a paid poster; is that true?

I am a Trump HATER
However, Trumps “orderly fashion” depended on Afghan forces defending our withdrawal……Didn’t happen
It did not happen because Biden took over and declared a un-conditional withdrawal.

I am sure you cannot understand what that means or how it resulted in all the chaos.

I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

Great. :sleep: Another radical junior representative who should be seen but not heard. Wake me up at the next commercial. :bigbed:

Trump would have withdrew and then the Taliban would have taken over. He said as much in an interview with Hannity. He knew the Afghan military would not hold and the Taliban would take over. So did Biden. He just didn't think it would happen so quickly. He was wrong

Trump got bad advise on pulling out and unfortunately the majority of people fail to understand that it was vital that we maintained the status quo which we could easily have continued to do with very few boots on the ground and low casualties.

We have had troops in Germany and Japan since WWII and lots of them. We did not need lots of boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

The big mistake we made in Afghanistan was to follow bush's mandate of nation bldg. which is what cost us trillions of dollars.

What the issue of the moment is the chaos that biden created by his announcement of un-conditional withdrawal.

If biden had followed Trumps plan there would have been a orderly withdrawal.

I am a Trump HATER
Simply because biden announced an un-conditional withdrawal which in reality was a un-conditional surrender.

Which motivated the talibans grand offensive which resulted in the collapse of the afghan forces; hence all the chaos.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

That's the only thing you said that I completely disagree with. Biden might not have the slightest clue what he's doing or how he even got there in the first place, but Harris is a female Hitler.

That's never going to happen,

That was the democraps intention all along. This is exactly what they planned when they cheated.

Cawthorn is a dumbass who can't even properly spell the Vice President's name, on what's supposed to be an official document.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
He is just being nice by not calling her by her real name; Kamel
Toe

Trump got bad advise on pulling out and unfortunately the majority of people fail to understand that it was vital that we maintained the status quo which we could easily have continued to do with very few boots on the ground and low casualties.

We have had troops in Germany and Japan since WWII and lots of them. We did not need lots of boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

The big mistake we made in Afghanistan was to follow bush's mandate of nation bldg. which is what cost us trillions of dollars.

What the issue of the moment is the chaos that biden created by his announcement of un-conditional withdrawal.

If biden had followed Trumps plan there would have been a orderly withdrawal.
I think as soon as Trump met with the Taliban and make a withdrawal deal with them the wheels were in motion. The Taliban geared up and planned to take over and thats what they have been doing all over that country for the past year. The choice was to fight them or get out and Biden decided to get out. He failed to do so quickly enough.

That's speculation. If he left himself in the same position as he put Joe in with only 25 hundred troop to support a withdrawal, you simply don't know what the Afghan Army would do. Our military leaders didn't think they would fold. At some point the Americans would have to leave and the Afghan Army would have to face the Taliban.

The Taliban is still living up to the agreement in not targeting Americans.

That's never going to happen, but he's free to grandstand and waste his time.

verb
3rd person present: reigns
  1. hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
    "Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"

Similar:
    be king/queen

be monarch

be sovereign

sit on the throne

occupy the throne

wear the crown

wield the scepter

hold sway

rule

govern

be in power

ruling

regnant

on the throne

noun
plural noun: reigns
  1. the period during which a sovereign rules.
    "the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"
Nope..nice try though. Used incorrectly..no matter how you squirm.

verb
3rd person present: reigns
  1. hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
    "Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"

Similar:
    be king/queen

be monarch

be sovereign

sit on the throne

occupy the throne

wear the crown

wield the scepter

hold sway

rule

govern

be in power

ruling

regnant

on the throne

noun
plural noun: reigns
  1. the period during which a sovereign rules.
    "the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"
It's still supposed to be "taking the reins." Horses, you know? Either driving them or riding them, you steer with reins. Even a regnant monarch reins a horse.

I think as soon as Trump met with the Taliban and make a withdrawal deal with them the wheels were in motion. The Taliban geared up and planned to take over and thats what they have been doing all over that country for the past year. The choice was to fight them or get out and Biden decided to get out. He failed to do so quickly enough.
Not a good analysis as in you fail to note how all the chaos came about or how biden caused it.

Trump made a mistake by deciding to get out of Afghanistan but he would have done it in a decent and orderly fashion if the taliban met his conditions and if he had not been illegally ousted.

Biden along with most also wanted to get out. After his regime was able to grasp power biden had to make a decision; get out or maintain the status quo.

He decided to get out but he had no clue as to how to do that. If his advisors did and I am not sure they did then biden rejected their advise and declared a un-conditonal surrender which is what motivated the taliban to begin their grand offensive which resulted in Chaos and a great victory for them.

Forum List

Back