BREAKING: Rep. Madison Cawthorn – Requests Invocation Of The 25TH AMENDMENT And REMOVAL OF JOE BIDEN FROM HIS OFFICE.” (VIDEO)

Contrary to known reality

"The United States has increased airstrikes in support of Afghan forces over the last several days and we're prepared to continue this heightened level of support in the coming weeks if the Taliban continue their attacks," U.S. Marine General Kenneth "Frank" McKenzie told a news conference in Kabul.

McKenzie, who leads U.S. Central Command, which controls U.S. forces for a region that includes Afghanistan, declined to say whether U.S. forces would continue airstrikes after the end of their military mission on Aug. 31.

You ignorant pos

The president’s scandal was born of tactical misjudgment and political cowardice. By its own admission, the White House failed to anticipate how fast the Afghan security forces would crumble once the United States withdrew its air support, intelligence, and military contractors. Biden was not alone in that failure. But his administration should have known that such a collapse was at least a significant possibility, especially since some of the president’s intelligence said as much weeks ago.

Last edited:
Well he never really was much of a President. But he was the President that cut the surrender deal with the Taliban. He was the President who release 5000 captured Taliban fighters and he was the President who took our troop level down to half that number of men just before he left office.

That's just how the Neo-GOP is set to roll folks, if we give them any power at all.

You didn't answer my question Moon Bat.

If it was a bad deal then why was Potatohead doing it? Why didn't he cancelled it like he did everything else that Trump did?

You can't bitch about Trump and give Biden a pass on doing the same thing.

Well you can but that just makes you a stupid asshole TDS sicko hpocritical Moon Bat.

Do you even realize that Potatohead is trusting the Taliban for the security of the Americans and our allies?

How did that work out yesterday?

Yeah? Hahahahahaha. Air support for the Afghan Army continued. You know that make you a liar and a loser right?

hardly----

"The Afghan forces were trained by the Americans using the U.S. military model based on highly technical special reconnaissance units, helicopters and airstrikes. We lost our superiority to the Taliban when our air support dried up and our ammunition ran out.

Contractors maintained our bombers and our attack and transport aircraft throughout the war. By July, most of the 17,000 support contractors had left."

Last edited:

You're just as clueless as Biden is. The only difference is at least you're likeable and I do believe you care about the security of our country,.. and I hope to God that you can think and speak for yourself and you're not a cheater pants.

Why didn't he cancelled it like he did everything else that Trump did?
He hasn't cancelled everything, more of that contrary to known reality shit. Btw, how would Biden cancel the release of 5 thousand captured Taliban fighters, or reverse the Surrender agreement without sparking a new war with more combat death for our soldiers?
You can't bitch about Trump and give Biden a pass on doing the same thing.

Sad as I was to say it at the time, I agreed with the Trumpybear. Time to go, we never should have engaged in nation building in the first place.

He hasn't cancelled everything, more of that contrary to known reality shit. Btw, how would Biden cancel the release of 5 thousand captured Taliban fighters, or reverse the Surrender agreement without sparking a new war with more combat death for our soldiers?
I don't see why soldiers should be involved. I don't see why they were ever involved. We should have just bombed the Taliban until they either turned over Al Qaeda or the country was a smoldering wasteland. Which ever game first. It's what we should do now.

Sad as I was to say it at the time, I agreed with the Trumpybear. Time to go, we never should have engaged in nation building in the first place.

hardly----

"The Afghan forces were trained by the Americans using the U.S. military model based on highly technical special reconnaissance units, helicopters and airstrikes. We lost our superiority to the Taliban when our air support dried up and our ammunition ran out.

Contractors maintained our bombers and our attack and transport aircraft throughout the war. By July, most of the 17,000 support contractors had left."

What a terrible deal, Joe indeed would be a moron to make a deal like that.

From your links

"Under the deal the U.S. and the Taliban signed last year during the Trump administration, the U.S. pledged to withdraw all American and allied troops, as well as all nondiplomatic staff, including "trainers, advisers, and supporting services personnel."

When the Obama administration withdrew U.S. troops from Iraq in 2011, defense contractors remained in the country.

Again that is part of our overall failure in the nation building exercise. We didn't train anyone to maintain the equipment we bought for them? We're fucking stupid.

But Joe could have reneged on the deal and continued the occupation, at a cost, of course.

I don't see why soldiers should be involved. I don't see why they were ever involved. We should have just bombed the Taliban until they either turned over Al Qaeda or the country was a smoldering wasteland. Which ever game first. It's what we should do now.

I agree sort of. We needed some boots on the ground to hunt down Al Qaeda. After Binnie gave us the slip in Tora Bora, we should have left and told them if they let Al Qaeda back in, we'll be back.

The Biden administration for the first time released a prisoner from Guantanamo Bay, renewing the process adopted under former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, the Pentagon announced Monday.

The military transferred Abdul Latif Nasir from the military prison in Cuba, .. to the Kingdom of Morocco. The board overseeing releases from Guantanamo Bay found in 2016 that detaining Nasir was no longer necessary for U.S. national security interests. The Periodic Review Board authorized his transfer to his home in Morocco contingent on security and assurances that he be treated humanely.

The final steps for Nasir's release could not be completed by the end of the Obama administration, and transfers stalled during the Trump administration.

You cannot do eveything from the air though Air power was the key factor in our ability to maintain the status quo with very few boots on the ground and a very low casualty rate.

The public bought the propaganda about 'endless wars' and the politicians leading from behind went along with the misguided people and thus this tragedy.

yet the war against terrorism continues and it needs to be invigorated.

After we get everyone we can get-- out of Afghanistan we should start striking the terrorist targets there again with drones and airforce bombers.

It now appears the taliban is working with ISIS and al quaida....thus they are all fair game in our war against terror.

Engaging in nation building was bush's idea and it was a huge,huge mistake.

That is a seperate matter however, from maintaining the status quo in Afghanistan which we should have continued....the politicians and the majority of the public were wrong about ending that....thinking we could just end all the fighting by withdrawing from afghaniland.

People seem to have forgotten or never knew that the islamic terrorists declared war on us first.

They continue with that war and will continue even if biden were to come out and declare we will no longer fight terrorism....unlike in Vietnam where we were able to end that conflict just by bringing our troops home.

Potatohead said that it all the fault for Trump agreeing to withdraw from Afghanistan.

So why didn't Potatohead cancel the agreement and do his own?

He didn't so he doesn't get to use that an excuse for his failures.

He agreed to Trump's agreement and then he fucked it up. Everything he did was wrong, like removing troops before securing assests and American citizens. Really stupid management.

from maintaining the status quo in Afghanistan which we should have continued.
There was no status quo to maintain over time. The only reason Americans were not getting killed by the Taliban was because Trumpybear agree to withdraw all of our troops by May 1st. Joe had but two choices.
People seem to have forgotten or never knew that the islamic terrorists declared war on us first.

Nobody has forgotten that we are the Great Satan. It's just that the Neo-GOPers believe the Dems are the Great Satan too. You know it's true .

Last edited:
I think this realization that biden needs to be removed is picking up steam and that many democrats will be willing to go along with it.

I realize kamel toe is not the ideal replacement by far but in my opinion she will be better than biden.

I think that once in the offal office she will abandon her most radical positions and she is married to a jew who no doubt will have a lot of influence on her.

The Shadow government is setting up the stage to make it hard for any Presidential candidates that's over the age of 75 to run for the office. That they all will have to be approved by Nancy Pelosi and her little minions.

They are going to create a false flag by having Biden to do something foolish that can harm the country. and once it is done, they will have Biden to stepdown like Cuomo had done, and quickly past a bill through that all candidates must be approved by the House in order to be a candidate.

crazy joe.gif

The Shadow government is setting up the stage to make it hard for any Presidential candidates that's over the age of 75 to run for the office. That they all will have to be approved by Nancy Pelosi and her little minions.

They are going to create a false flag by having Biden to do something foolish that can harm the country. and once it is done, they will have Biden to stepdown like Cuomo had done, and quickly past a bill through that all candidates must be approved by the House in order to be a candidate.

There is a minimum age requirement in the Constitution. There is no Maximum age limit on becoming president in the Constitution. Putting in an age limit would require a new amendment, not a new law.

Seriously ya'll, stop it!

There was no status quo to maintain over time. The only reason Americans were not getting killed by the Taliban was because Trumpybear agree to withdraw all of our troops by May 1st. Joe had but two choices.

Nobody has forgotten that we are the Great Satan. It's just that the Neo-GOPers believe the Dems are the Great Satan too. You know it's true .
Our casualty rate was very low even before Trump made the deal with the Taliban man.

They would have been even lower if the military had not been forced to put troops in hazardous situations by requiring their participation in nation building efforts.

The increased development of technology and use by the military --would have increased our ability to keep our casualties at a even lower rate.

Thus our prospects to maintain the status quo over a very long period of time at minimal costs was certainly within our ability.

If we had stopped the nation bldg. b.s. we could have even done even better--especially in a financial sense.

The attempt at nation bldg. was the reason we wasted such huge amounts of money in Afghanistan.

The fact that a President is of the opposing party is not grounds for the 25th Amendment
agreeed being incompetent and overwhelmed isn’t grounds for the 25th, it doesn’t mean you have some mental illness…it does however make you a dem

impeachment is the correct route here…not the 25th

Forum List

Back