Breaking! President Trump’s Team Reportedly has Reached Out to Bobby Kennedy Jr. about Serving as VP

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I'd rather have RFK Jr. to be attorney general where he can seek revenge on the CIA and FBI. As for Trump's VP pick, I'd go with Kristi Noem. Put General Flynn in as Secretary of Defense.

Hopefully RFK Jr. will have zero interest in becoming involved with the Biden Crime Family even if only as VP. I could be wrong, but I think RFK Jr. has some ethical values, good morals and high standards.

I'd rather have RFK Jr. to be attorney general where he can seek revenge on the CIA and FBI. As for Trump's VP pick, I'd go with Kristi Noem. Put General Flynn in as Secretary of Defense.

A smart move since RFK's candidacy robs Trump of millions of loon votes that he needs to win

Wow. I am on board.
you would be

dt jr blood face.jpg

This would be stupid. Leave RFK to run as an independent, peeling away least 10% of Democrats who would never vote for a Republican but can’t bring themselves to vote for a senile old man who is intentionally lowering the caliber of the country and indebted to our enemies. It will hand Trump the win.

I’m gonna have to just go ahead and declare that report to be absolute unmitigated bullshit.

Little Bobby serves Trump better as a 3p
Candidate.

Forum List

Back