Breaking! President Trump’s Team Reportedly has Reached Out to Bobby Kennedy Jr. about Serving as VP

I don't like it. I want the most revenge for my money and that would be one Kari Lake.

He needs to name her the Revenge Czar on day 1, with a quota - you will lock up X number of satanic shitlibs each and every week for the next 4 years. Kari Lake has the stomach for that kind of carnage.

Give RFK a position of his choice, but not VP. One of their own running around shitting on them for the next 10 months is not a bad thing.

maga revenge.jpg

I'd rather have RFK Jr. to be attorney general where he can seek revenge on the CIA and FBI. As for Trump's VP pick, I'd go with Kristi Noem. Put General Flynn in as Secretary of Defense.

South Dakotans would like to keep Governor Noem here for as long as possible, but I do believe she'd make a wonderful VP. Also agree with your point about RFK, Jr. as AG.

I don't like it. I want the most revenge for my money and that would be one Kari Lake.

He needs to name her the Revenge Czar on day 1, with a quota - you will lock up X number of satanic shitlibs each and every week for the next 4 years. Kari Lake has the stomach for that kind of carnage.

Give RFK a position of his choice, but not VP. One of their own running around shitting on them for the next 10 months is not a bad thing.

View attachment 893912

I prefer the word "Justice" to the word "Revenge".

And it's coming.

No
Kennedy is a Radical Left Climate Change knuttjob.
There are plenty of much better choices for vice president.
no no no no no no.........

I'd rather have RFK Jr. to be attorney general where he can seek revenge on the CIA and FBI. As for Trump's VP pick, I'd go with Kristi Noem. Put General Flynn in as Secretary of Defense.

I guess we’ll find out how much of a masochist he is.

Wrongfully convicted that is. He's a great American Patriot.

There exists no judgment on 'wrongly convicted'

Facts:
On December 1, 2017, Flynn and special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain in the District of Columbia's U.S. District Court. In the agreement, Flynn pleaded guilty to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador. Flynn agreed in The Statement of the Offense that he had falsely denied that on December 29, 2016, he had asked Russia's Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak "to refrain from escalating ... in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day."[203] Flynn's guilty plea acknowledged that he was cooperating with the Mueller investigation, and it was accepted by the court.

The president’s former national security adviser twice pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

Criminals get pardons.

Now the cult agrees with RFK, JR.

They stopped getting the untested experimental gene therapy shot.

I still do not understand why people stopped getting the shot. If you took it, and claimed it is great…why did you stop?

NEVER happen. (VP; he might be tapped for something else.)

Hopefully RFK Jr. will have zero interest in becoming involved with the Biden Crime Family even if only as VP. I could be wrong, but I think RFK Jr. has some ethical values, good morals and high standards.

Soon as he said blacks should get reparations I was done with him.

There exists no judgment on 'wrongly convicted'

Facts:
On December 1, 2017, Flynn and special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain in the District of Columbia's U.S. District Court. In the agreement, Flynn pleaded guilty to "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador. Flynn agreed in The Statement of the Offense that he had falsely denied that on December 29, 2016, he had asked Russia's Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak "to refrain from escalating ... in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day."[203] Flynn's guilty plea acknowledged that he was cooperating with the Mueller investigation, and it was accepted by the court.

The president’s former national security adviser twice pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

Criminals get pardons.
So do people who get coerced into falsely pleading guilty, the dainty.

So do people who get coerced into falsely pleading guilty, the dainty.
Those people would have convictions overturned.

to show how dumb you are..

With pardons, people agree to admitting guilt.

FAILED LIABILITY

went and found a link for your old, sorry, arse:
In the 1833 case of United States v. Wilson, the Supreme Court ruled that a pardon could be rejected by the convict. Due to the findings in the 1925 case, Burdick v. United States, it seems as though accepting a pardon is, in fact, admitting guilt. In Burdick the appellant was offered a pardon but declined it, also refusing to testify in criminal court. The opinion of the case given by the justices seemed to uncover that 1) a pardon can be given before a conviction and sentence; 2) a pardon can be refused, and 3) acceptance of a pardon implies acceptance of guilt.

Forum List

Back