Breaking! President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From U.S.

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal brown scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
Will this happen before or after Mexico pays for the Wall?
Will this happen before or after the border is shut down?
Will this happen before or after the FISA request is declassified?
Will this happen before or after H. Clinton gets locked up?
Will this happen before or after donnie releases his tax returns?
Will this happen before or after the Special Counsel is appointed to investigate: a) H. Clinton; b) Former President Obama; c) the FBI; d) the Deep State; e) CNN?

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
--------------------------------------------------- would be good if it actually happens . My schools were virtually accent free the entire time i was in Public School . And the best jobs were available with no fureign competition .

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

--------------------------------------------------- would be good if it actually happens . My schools were virtually accent free the entire time i was in Public School . And the best jobs were available with no fureign competition .
Same here! My school was pure White except for the two janitors..

Same here! My school was pure White.
That certainly explains a great deal.

I wish.
How often is TheGatewayPundit on target?
They link to Tucker Carlson's website The Daily Caller. His sources are good!

Same here! My school was pure White.
That certainly explains a great deal.
For good reasons!

yeah , it was very nice , no fureign accents , no foreign influence , no fureign flag or attitudes . You didn't live it and i guess that thats why you are like you are Bode .

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal brown scum.

Will this happen before or after the Special Counsel is appointed to investigate: a) H. Clinton; b) Former President Obama; c) the FBI; d) the Deep State; e) CNN?

Trump plans to ........

now thats some funny shit ,

Trump plans to ........

now thats some funny shit ,
Both parties will fight him tooth and nail.

A10A5B4D-968A-4231-A989-5D2E71EECA19.jpeg

We have no express immigration clause. Get legal to Constitutional law!
article 1 section 9 leaves to the Congress Immigration law after 1808. I think we are past 1808.

We have no express immigration clause. Get legal to Constitutional law!
article 1 section 9 leaves to the Congress Immigration law after 1808. I think we are past 1808.
It says the States no longer have any authority over immigration since 1808.

almost makes some on the left start charging State officials with abuse of power.

Forum List

Back