Breaking! President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From U.S.

Well, Lincoln invoked it, and he could get away with anything he wanted to do after that. I've read one account that claims he locked up 38,000 people, including arresting a Federal Judge, issuing an arrest warrant for the Chief Justice of the Supreme court, and having a Congressman arrested for making speeches critical of Lincoln.

So yeah, go for it!

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
--------------------------------------------------- would be good if it actually happens . My schools were virtually accent free the entire time i was in Public School . And the best jobs were available with no fureign competition .
Accent free, I can tell you didn't grow up in Okiehoma or Texass...and it only took Trump three years to figure out how to get rid of the illegals...Trump has an accent...

Well, Lincoln invoked it, and he could get away with anything he wanted to do after that. I've read one account that claims he locked up 38,000 people, including arresting a Federal Judge, issuing an arrest warrant for the Chief Justice of the Supreme court, and having a Congressman arrested for making speeches critical of Lincoln.

So yeah, go for it!
You realize that was during a declared war, right? Just like WWI and WWII.

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal parasitic scum.

IT'S HAPPENING: President Trump Plans to Invoke Insurrection Act to Remove Illegal Aliens From United States
Don't you kinda need an insurrection first?

like national emergencies ?

:21:

So yeah, go for it!
No because Ike did it during no war. Read the article again!

So yeah, go for it!
No because Ike did it during no war. Read the article again!
Ike enacted the Insurrection Act?

--------------------------------------------------- would be good if it actually happens . My schools were virtually accent free the entire time i was in Public School . And the best jobs were available with no fureign competition .
Accent free, I can tell you didn't grow up in Okiehoma or Texass...and it only took Trump three years to figure out how to get rid of the illegals...Trump has an accent...
------------------------------- TRUMP has an American accent same as Okies and Texans and YOOPERS Moonglow .

Seriously? Almost at 1 million invaders?? This year

That's tRumps engineered crisis.

So yeah, go for it!
Lincoln had a Civil War on his hands.

like national emergencies ?

:21:
what national emergency?

lol. Ellis Island used to be open.

Thank God! This will be President Eisenhower's former government plan Operation Wetback redux. This president is looking out for our country. This is about protection of legal lawful abiding American citizens. It's time to rid this country of these Illegal brown scum.

Will this happen before or after Mexico pays for the Wall?
Will this happen before or after the border is shut down?
Will this happen before or after the FISA request is declassified?
Will this happen before or after H. Clinton gets locked up?
Will this happen before or after donnie releases his tax returns?
Will this happen before or after the Special Counsel is appointed to investigate: a) H. Clinton; b) Former President Obama; c) the FBI; d) the Deep State; e) CNN?
Who the hell cares as long as it’s done. Trump just got 70% of the vote today. What are your retarded 22 doing?

--------------------------------- somewhat agree --- maybe . Course the caravans were on the move so it was they the Caravans of invaders that made the Crisis Siete .

So yeah, go for it!
Lincoln had a Civil War on his hands.
So! From the article:

The act was last invoked in 1992 by George H.W. Bush to quell the Los Angeles riots, and was also used by Eisenhower in 1957 to enforce school desegregation in the south.

Trump has more than enough reason to invoke it.

How so? Any .....evidence??

Forum List

Back