BREAKING: President condemns AltLeft for Charlottesville!!

I like Obama but the guy was raised by being fed with so much crap. He surely is a smart guy but the people just instilled so much bullcrap into his head (just a theory) that it made him believe hes a strong pround gentleman while the reality is he is not that much better than Trump. Its just a theory. I love both guys. Im just sayin it with the public's logic and laxk of rationality in it.
he is worse, he did not stand up to Assad, he was ridiculous with his sentence that he does not cross the red line or else and then nothing. Trump is not afraid of the small dictator North Korean, he wants to launch missiles and well he will kick his ass this is a President of the united states.

The liberals celebrate Trump openly announcing his support of white supremacists. It makes it easier to block his treasonous agenda and remove him.

Trump's "counterpunch" as always, is a tearful sissy slap. His limp-wristed minions all fear the dread Trump sissy slap.

So, alt-right pajama boys, how many of you have been acting like racist douchebags in the real world?

What? None of you? You mean you're all just wimps who squeal and cry in a message board SafeSpace? Imagine that.

There you go. I guess my perception of publi 's general view wasnt accurate. Hes a hypocrit in addition to that. But I still love him. Who isnt right? Trump is a hypocrit too (still like him). You agree?
I like Obama but the guy was raised by being fed with so much crap. He surely is a smart guy but the people just instilled so much bullcrap into his head (just a theory) that it made him believe hes a strong pround gentleman while the reality is he is not that much better than Trump. Its just a theory. I love both guys. Im just sayin it with the public's logic and laxk of rationality in it.
he is worse, he did not stand up to Assad, he was ridiculous with his sentence that he does not cross the red line or else and then nothing. Trump is not afraid of the small dictator Korean, he wants to launch missiles and well he will kick his ass this is a President of the united states.

There you go. I guess my perception of publi 's general view wasnt accurate. Hes a hypocrit in addition to that. But I still love him. Who isnt right? Trump is a hypocrit too (still like him). You agree?
he is worse, he did not stand up to Assad, he was ridiculous with his sentence that he does not cross the red line or else and then nothing. Trump is not afraid of the small dictator Korean, he wants to launch missiles and well he will kick his ass this is a President of the united states.
It does not make too much sense what you say? What is the question exactly?

The liberals celebrate Trump openly announcing his support of white supremacists. It makes it easier to block his treasonous agenda and remove him.

Trump's "counterpunch" as always, is a tearful sissy slap. His limp-wristed minions all fear the dread Trump sissy slap.

So, alt-right pajama boys, how many of you have been acting like racist douchebags in the real world?

What? None of you? You mean you're all just wimps who squeal and cry in a message board SafeSpace? Imagine that.

The irony is thick.

Yep just like them Negros bellying up to the All White counter.

Heather was just asking for it.

Can anybody imagine that coward Obama saying something like that????

Obama couldn't even scold Black Lives Matter for inciting that maniac to assassinate five policemen.

Why do you NaziCons keep trying to incite violence? It seems to give you great pleasure.

Not Conservatives.

2017-02-02-this-is-war.jpg

Uh, there's no such thing as the "alt-left" dumb shits.
So what you're saying is the left is truly one mind ? Beating people with locks, pepper spraying, attacking journalist, rioting, looting and burning buildings down are an approved response from the entire left wing.

So what you're saying is the left is truly one mind ? Beating people with locks, pepper spraying, attacking journalist, rioting, looting and burning buildings down are an approved response from the entire left wing.

No silly, it's the alt-right that show up to protests wearing riot gear, assaulting people and mowing down innocent women from behind the wheel. Try to stick with the facts, mmmkay? Gaslighting doesn't work here, bub.

Trump is the smartest guy in the room.

He got an opening, which will give him cover
and he ran with it.

The Chief of Police in Charlottesville said yesterday
the both sides were equally combative at the start.

That made Trump's initial remarks..."spot on."

The sun is always brighter when the truth is high
in the sky.

No silly, it's the alt-right that show up to protests wearing riot gear, assaulting people and mowing down innocent women from behind the wheel. Try to stick with the facts, mmmkay? Gaslighting doesn't work here, bub.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAH, Oh hell with two thousand you tube videos of the leftist shit rioting, and the BLM scum having rallies all over and not a single person attacking them, or doing anything to stop them maybe a little signage or heckling. But everytime any person who is not a liberal asshole tries to even hold a meeting or make a speech the you tube videos show the left will never let anyone but them state their opinion or even have a constitutionally protected rally. For you to even suggest there is ANY comparison, is ludicrous and shows just how much of a LIAR you are. HEY everyone, NOTHING STYFE posts is true, nothing is right, nothing is even relevant because it is ALL based on lies and propaganda. just like all liberal LYING scum.

Nothing about 'blood and soil' is American

Most of the time, politics in America features passionate debates on public policy from people across the political spectrum who just want to improve their lives and those of others. Slogans from "Yes We Can" to "Make America Great Again" speak to generally patriotic and positive motives, even while providing very little in specifics about the policy agenda attached to them.

The slogan voiced this week by neo-Nazis in Charlottesville this weekend, "Blood and Soil," is an entirely different kettle of fish. It describes a racist, determinist point of view entirely antithetical to the American experience, and in complete opposition to the core of American exceptionalism.

Nothing about 'blood and soil' is American

President Trump tells the truth, he is the only one telling the truth about the issue at hand and all of the blind liars in our nation are pissed off. So what else is new?

Can anybody imagine that coward Obama saying something like that????

Obama couldn't even scold Black Lives Matter for inciting that maniac to assassinate five policemen.

Why do you NaziCons keep trying to incite violence? It seems to give you great pleasure.
... says the supporter of leftist radicals who stormed Berkeley, tried to burn down Ferguson, destroyed Baltimore, and other places, continually trying to crush First Amendment rights.

Did the junior high let out early today?

Forum List

Back