Breaking: Pfizer vaccine only 42% effective in July!

They are correct. The mRNAs efficacy drops off at about 10%/month. Natural antibodies from COVID infection are pretty much gone at 180 days. Boosters will be needed and tailored to the Peruvian strain (lambda) since it is more contagious and possibly more viral (lethal). It probably will become the dominant strain in a few months. It's already in each state.

This is huge news. I feel bad for all of those people who got the P jab. You wasted your time and our money.

It appears that Delta has the ability to infect vaccinated individuals more so than the earlier variants (especially the Pfizer vax).

BUT...that early study doesn't show that someone vaxxed and infected becomes sick or dies in any greater numbers because of Delta.

So as stated when the vaccines came out...you may get infected (40% protection against that as opposed to ZERO for unvaxxed) but the chance of becoming very sick or dying are still very low

Yea...we need a booster but it still works

It didn't? So these companies are making these vaccines for free?
So I just imagined not paying anything? That's right, we should believe your ravings over our lying eyes.

Me thinks you may want to stop watching CNN.
That's some fine Trump cult projection. They get everything spoon fed to them by biased media, so they can't imagine that anyone else isn't as brainwashed and sheeplike.

If it was safe and effective the FDA would approve it.
So when the FDA approves it, you'll withdraw all objections?

Right. You'll find a new excuse, because you're lying about caring about FDA approval. I hope you don't embarrass yourself further by denying that.

Meanwhile, the virus rages mostly among the unvaccinated, making the "DERP! VACCINES DON'T WORK!" crowd look profoundly stupid.

Yep and on top of that, we have the CDC not admitting that the jabbed are super-spreaders!

Indeed, we are entering a time when serious thought needs to be given to getting the Covid OCD's into places where the setting screws can be recalibrated. Perhaps reeducation camps for these people? People need to realize........these folks are not getting better in the forseeable future and are doing untold damage to our kids. These people are going to need to be dealt with.........soon.

Frankly, over 100 million Americans are sick of this nonsense........time to end it.

So when the FDA approves it, you'll withdraw all objections?

Right. You'll find a new excuse, because you're lying about caring about FDA approval. I hope you don't embarrass yourself further by denying that.

Meanwhile, the virus rages mostly among the unvaccinated, making the "DERP! VACCINES DON'T WORK!" crowd look profoundly stupid.

lol........you dolt. FDA approval isnt going to do di*k. Over 100 million Americans arent taking the jab........ever.

Just go out and buy a NASA suit s0n......it might reduce some of the symptoms of the Covid obsession. No more worries out in public......but dont go cheap........go for quality.

Forum List

Back