Breaking: Pfizer vaccine only 42% effective in July!

This is huge news. I feel bad for all of those people who got the P jab. You wasted your time and our money.

Hey man. You got the card to get you into the next lady gag me concert. Quit complaining !
OH.
Flags are on sale at Walmart this week too. NOT Chinese shit either. These are hand made in Vietnam.
MAGA

So when the FDA approves it, you'll withdraw all objections?

Right. You'll find a new excuse, because you're lying about caring about FDA approval. I hope you don't embarrass yourself further by denying that.

Meanwhile, the virus rages mostly among the unvaccinated, making the "DERP! VACCINES DON'T WORK!" crowd look profoundly stupid.
When the FDA no longer deems it a beta test substance and approves it, a lot of people will get the jab.

But they won’t.
Not effective and a lot of health issues caused by them.
Israel is 70% vaccinated, yet…..
1628785498889.jpeg

Hey man. You got the card to get you into the next lady gag me concert. Quit complaining !
OH.
Flags are on sale at Walmart this week too. NOT Chinese shit either. These are hand made in Vietnam.
MAGA
Vietnam is the poster child for Communism. Decades long war to obtain a Communist government and now the market is Capitalist.

Last edited:
So I just imagined not paying anything? That's right, we should believe your ravings over our lying eyes.

That's some fine Trump cult projection. They get everything spoon fed to them by biased media, so they can't imagine that anyone else isn't as brainwashed and sheeplike.

Where did the companies get the money for making the vaccines?

They are correct. The mRNAs efficacy drops off at about 10%/month. Natural antibodies from COVID infection are pretty much gone at 180 days. Boosters will be needed and tailored to the Peruvian strain (lambda) since it is more contagious and possibly more viral (lethal). It probably will become the dominant strain in a few months. It's already in each state.
damn.
next up the omega moo varient.

GFY, how's that, Plywood?

I'm extremely weary of you.

I'll go the hospital, my children will go to the hospital, my family will go....if necessary.

That's not your decision you befuddled old man

Now stfu and sit down
So you refuse to take the vaccine but when you get the virus you want the best care avialble.

Ohhh

So government once again is lost in red tape while people die from their ineptness.
People aren't dying because the FDA has a slow process. The vaccines have emergency use authorization. Trump pushed that through. So whats your problem?

People aren't dying because the FDA has a slow process. The vaccines have emergency use authorization. Trump pushed that through. So whats your problem?
FDA refuses to approve any vaccine because none are safe and effective.
And you’re a liar.

FDA refuses to approve any vaccine because none are safe and effective.
And you’re a liar.
Wrong, if the FDA finds the vaccines dangerous or not effective then they would say so. Right now they are going through their approval process like they do with everything else.

Let me make two simple points that showcase the magnitude of retard that is living in your arguments:

1. According to your logic all drugs that have been approved by the FDA were unsafe and ineffective while they were in the approval process... And then they were magically safe after the FDA approved them?? No I don't think so.

2. If your claims that the vax is not safe or effective are true then Trump pushed through dangerous drugs with warp speed and got emergency use authorization to inject it into our citizens... Do you blame Trump?

Wrong, if the FDA finds the vaccines dangerous or not effective then they would say so. Right now they are going through their approval process like they do with everything else.

Let me make two simple points that showcase the magnitude of retard that is living in your arguments:

1. According to your logic all drugs that have been approved by the FDA were unsafe and ineffective while they were in the approval process... And then they were magically safe after the FDA approved them?? No I don't think so.

2. If your claims that the vax is not safe or effective are true then Trump pushed through dangerous drugs with warp speed and got emergency use authorization to inject it into our citizens... Do you blame Trump?
There you go, spin-off time!
I never claimed they were dangerous. I said safe and effective.
All drugs and devices are deemed to be not safe and effective until final approval. That includes the last phases of human experiments.
It’s a yes/no issue. You using government bureaucratic red tape while people die as an excuse makes me miss Trump, who cut all that out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back