California's Dixie Fire Arsonist caught

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

color me surprised. 500 homes, 500,000 acres, 2nd worse in California history.

"
Gary Stephen Maynard, 47, is believed to have worked at a number of colleges in California, including Santa Clara University and Sonoma State University, where a Dr. Gary Maynard is listed as a lecturer in criminal justice studies specializing in criminal justice, cults and deviant behavior.

Maynard was arrested Saturday following an investigation that began July 20 and included a U.S. Forest Service agent placing a tracking device under his car after he had been stopped briefly by Susanville police on Aug. 3.

“Over the course of the last several weeks, Maynard has set a series of fires in the vicinity of the Lassen National Forest and Shasta Trinity National Forest…,” [Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael] Anderson wrote in a detention memo. “The area in which Maynard chose to set his fires is near the ongoing Dixie fire, a fire which is still not contained despite the deployment and efforts of over 5,000 personnel.

[U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J.]suggested there may be mental issues at play and ordered him to remain in custody pending a hearing Wednesday."

~~

mental issues hell yeah. LEftist Academia.

Odds are the same guy has been identified by facial recognition in Antifa riots previously, but the FBI will not release the evidence using the "still under investigation" meme.

"
Gary Stephen Maynard, 47, is believed to have worked at a number of colleges in California, including Santa Clara University and Sonoma State University, where a Dr. Gary Maynard is listed as a lecturer in criminal justice studies specializing in criminal justice, cults and deviant behavior.

Maynard was arrested Saturday following an investigation that began July 20 and included a U.S. Forest Service agent placing a tracking device under his car after he had been stopped briefly by Susanville police on Aug. 3.

“Over the course of the last several weeks, Maynard has set a series of fires in the vicinity of the Lassen National Forest and Shasta Trinity National Forest…,” [Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael] Anderson wrote in a detention memo. “The area in which Maynard chose to set his fires is near the ongoing Dixie fire, a fire which is still not contained despite the deployment and efforts of over 5,000 personnel.

[U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J.]suggested there may be mental issues at play and ordered him to remain in custody pending a hearing Wednesday."

~~

Hah!!!, it's called Progressive Marxist/DSA-CPUSA syndrome..... I'm sure if the FBI checks their facial recognition files of Antifa riots they'll find his face in there.

AANd3eE.img

Last edited:

"

~~

Nature Is a Pretty Sight to Those Sitting Pretty

The National Forests, the ultimate source of these fires, should be closed to the public and opened up for economic development. We must go deeper in our analyses and question what we are told are good things.

Conservation limits opportunities for economic growth. It is nothing but hoarding by those who fear letting others reach prosperity. Unabridged development of resources is the only thing that historically has increased class mobility.

how do they get away with anything.
Something must have been left out of the story.

Just like I thought.

"Another fire, also believed to have been arson, was spotted and extinguished the next day, according to the affidavit. Eventually, a judge signed off on an order to place a tracking device on the vehicle, according to the document."

Last edited:
How long before we find out he's a pedophile. Photo of him....he looks like a sociopath...maybe psychopath.

"

~~

There are times when I am thankful my parents did not name me 'Maynard'.

I didn't get to vote for or against a couple trillion dollar 'infrastructure' bill and another one to come.

"

~~

I fucking KNEW all those fires were way too frequent and convenient to just be natural occurrences.

Called it.

Apparently lefties have forgotten how the FIB falsified information to get warrants. JUST withing the past 5 years.

Amazing to watch how the law is applied heh?

Forum List

Back