Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

should start a new thread...but new audio released in the shooting. AT NO TIME DOES SLAGER SAY HE WAS TASED. He spoke with someone on the phone AND he spoke with the commanding officer at the scene...NEVER dd he mention that he was tased...as a matter of fact, you listen to that phone call, he knows he was wrong!
He probably told them later. He was definitely tased as video and photographs show.

should start a new thread...but new audio released in the shooting. AT NO TIME DOES SLAGER SAY HE WAS TASED. He spoke with someone on the phone AND he spoke with the commanding officer at the scene...NEVER dd he mention that he was tased...as a matter of fact, you listen to that phone call, he knows he was wrong!
He probably told them later. He was definitely tased as video and photographs show.
You mean...made it up later? Who the fuck would leave out that big of a detail??? Besides, we all know you and your racist buddies photoshopped those photos.

If he was shot by his own tazer, why is he not reacting to being shocked?
Read the article.
Just one simple question,if Scott shot the cop,why were the tazer leads stuck to scott and not the cop?MMMMMMM

They were stuck to the cop. The leads were not in Scott. Scott had the Taser.
We saw the cop plant the taser next to Scott's body.

Yes, so did I. I error'd in my statement. I think he panicked after he shot him. Unfortunately, it ruined his credibility (as it should), and cost him his job.

However, the video clearly shows (the part that I saw), shows that the two men were fighting on the ground, and you can kind of see at least one stand up. Then just as the video pans back, you see an object fall to the ground, and Scott takes off running.

When Scott runs, you can actually see the cartage from the taser dangling around his feet, and you can see the wires going to the officer.

This at least seems to indicate that Scott during the struggle, got the taser, and shot him with it. After shooting him, he assumed the officer was incapacitated, and ran. Tossing the taser, the wires got wrapped around his leg because of the struggle, and the cartridge separated from the taser, and dangled behind him.

Could be wrong. Sure. Could be other explanations. Sure. It's possible the officer tased him, and he still fought him, and when the guy broke free and started running, the officer just said that's it.. I'm not doing a marathon after this guy anymore, pulled his gun, and blew him away.

That's not legal. And he will sadly be prosecuted for it.

This is an internet forum, and we all have our opinions. Mine is, that should be legal. You run from a police officer, he should be legally able to make you holy. You are obviously of no value to humanity, so go to your maker.

This entire incident could have been avoided if the worthless dead-beat had simply paid his child support.... stayed in the car... or when the officer caught up, had surrendered quietly.

As far as I'm concerned, the *only* guilty party here, has finally paid their debt to society, and society is better off.

Last edited:
Odium and the OP author are well known white supremacists and are defending this cop for reasons that go no further than his skin pigment. Absolutely certain if the cop were black and the man shot were white, they would be going the opposite direction. This kind of mindless bigotry must be called out every time for what it is. Their strategy is to push racism until good people tire of refuting it.

I will be utterly indefatigable in fighting them!

Even IF Mr Scott did shoot the pig with the taser it DOES NOT give the pig the right to execute someone with 8 shots to the back.

Odium.... I think the officer should be REQUIRED to shoot your butt dead.... just for running.

If he in fact did shoot the police officer...... with so much as a SPIT WAD.... he should be shot dead.

Yes....... you don't get to shoot police officers. Hello? You don't get to shoot police officers.... ever. Period. No exception. At all.

But by all means Odium.... go try tasing an officer. Make sure you have someone video it for Youtube. It could be that your purpose in life.....

demotivational-poster-16715.jpg

Odium and the OP author are well known white supremacists and are defending this cop for reasons that go no further than his skin pigment. Absolutely certain if the cop were black and the man shot were white, they would be going the opposite direction. This kind of mindless bigotry must be called out every time for what it is. Their strategy is to push racism until good people tire of refuting it.

Cool word!

The little Nazi fuck Odium (who is probably the same moron as Asslips) is rushing to judgement on the cop - not defending him.

The little Nazi fuck Odium (who is probably the same moron as Asslips) is rushing to judgement on the cop - not defending him.
I should have known. I see his posts now on the second page and him calling the cop "piggy". He's a white supremacist and a Leftist, a queer combination, but he's Leftist first, so the cop hater takes priority over his racism.

Forum List

Back