Unarmed Eric Harris is shot, says he can't breathe. Officer replies, "Fuck your breath." Eric dies

Are you still wearing your "Hand's Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt?
Guess the Tree Dweller was too fucking dumb to understand what the word "STOP" means.
Another Tree Dweller the Makers won't have to continue to support anymore for doing fuck all with their lives except harming innocents.
Silver lining.

Are you still wearing your "Hand's Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt?
Guess the Tree Dweller was too fucking dumb to understand what the word "STOP" means.
Another Tree Dweller the Makers won't have to continue to support anymore for doing fuck all with their lives except harming innocents.
Silver lining.

And racists don't even try to cloak their unbridled hatred these days....

Clearly the black man deserved to die.
Can you pronounce 'Social Darwinism'? Those so fucking stupid as to get into fights with cops are too stupid to exist. They never win. They always lose.
Anyone of any color deserves what they get when they decide to take on the cops.

Can you pronounce 'Social Darwinism'? Those so fucking stupid as to get into fights with cops are too stupid to exist. They never win. They always lose.
Anyone of any color deserves what they get when they decide to take on the cops.

Yeah, yeah, backpedal fast, little slugger. Too late. Your racist vein already popped.

There are plenty of good cops, and my brother is one of them.

But let's face facts. Cops know each other well, and they gossip to each other just like every other workplace.

It doesn't take long for the cops who will look the other way, out of loyalty to their fellow cops, to figure out who is who. The ones who do that sort of thing are usually very careful to keep it amongst themselves.

I find the opinions of civilians who defend bad cops to be particularly abhorrent. These people are mostly fearful arm chair tough guys, who think movies like Dirty Harry are pure reality. Many are also simply racists who find a good home for their homicidal racial resentments in the legally justified murder of blacks by cops.

It is what it is.

Always good guys, and bad guys. On both sides of the argument.

The video is here:

Fuck Your Breath Video Shows Cop Mocking Unarmed Man As He Dies From Police Bullet ThinkProgress

And the video makes it damned clear what happened.

I don't think it was an accident. I am pretty sure it was a purely racially motivated cop-kills-black-man premeditated murder. Racist cops are murdering black people in the USA.

This shit makes me sick to my stomach. People have gone fucking nuts.
Except Eric Harris was not black.

taser5n-2-web.jpg

Hey. Reality check. 90 percent of blacks, who are murderred, are killed by other blacks. The majority of whites are killed by blacks. The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by, you guessed it, BLACKS! So you'll just have to forgive me if I feel that America would be a better place if we shot and killed every single one of them. That's not racist. It's statistics. It's a cold hard reality.

P.S. I don't mean all blacks. Just the ones that commit violent crime. Most of them repeat offenders.

Unfortunate...but let's be honest, Harris put himself into the situation.

The video first shows Harris being recorded by a sting operation in which he was allegedly trying to sell a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol and ammunition to an undercover sheriff's task force. But Harris bolted from the car the moment he was about to be arrested, Maj. Clark said.

Oklahoma Man Eric Harris Fatally Shot by Deputy Who Meant to Fire Taser - NBC News

You sycophants who can't bend over backward far enough for the nearest authority figure make me want to puke.

There are plenty of good cops, and my brother is one of them.

But let's face facts. Cops know each other well, and they gossip to each other just like every other workplace.

It doesn't take long for the cops who will look the other way, out of loyalty to their fellow cops, to figure out who is who. The ones who do that sort of thing are usually very careful to keep it amongst themselves.

I find the opinions of civilians who defend bad cops to be particularly abhorrent. These people are mostly fearful arm chair tough guys, who think movies like Dirty Harry are pure reality. Many are also simply racists who find a good home for their homicidal racial resentments in the legally justified murder of blacks by cops.

It is what it is.

Always good guys, and bad guys. On both sides of the argument.
POST OF THE MONTH!

The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by, you guessed it, BLACKS! So you'll just have to forgive me if I feel that America would be a better place if we shot and killed every single one of them. That's not racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, not at all

The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by, you guessed it, BLACKS! So you'll just have to forgive me if I feel that America would be a better place if we shot and killed every single one of them. That's not racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, not at all
The idiot speaks. How is my remark in any way racist? Statistics back up everything I said. Can you honestly say we wouldn't be better off if we got rid of those violent thugs?

Anyone convicted of any violent crime takes a one way plane trip out across the Atlantic. A hundred miles off shore. At five thousand feet (we don't want not to be able to breath) the doors open and the fucking sub-humans are pushed out. Each with a body cam with a live video link to a dedicated channel on TV. We can watch them fly while enjoying a cool beer.
Watch the violent crime fall faster than the sub-humans smack the water.

Anyone convicted of any violent crime takes a one way plane trip out across the Atlantic. A hundred miles off shore. At five thousand feet (we don't want not to be able to breath) the doors open and the fucking sub-humans are pushed out. Each with a body cam with a live video link to a dedicated channel on TV. We can watch them fly while enjoying a cool beer.
Watch the violent crime fall faster than the sub-humans smack the water.
One problem with that. Fuel is expensive. I say just put a bullet in their head.

Forum List

Back