Breaking News: Southern Poverty Law Center Declares 'Reddit' Worse Than 'Stormfront'.

SF is pathetic I have more freedom of speech here than I did there! Its somewhere to let pissed off whites blow off steam...imagine there was no SF the white race might actually get out and do something.
Just a place for low lifes that think they are special. Probably they get drunk, and when they aren't beating the wife or getting high on something, they post on SF.

SF is pathetic I have more freedom of speech here than I did there! Its somewhere to let pissed off whites blow off steam...imagine there was no SF the white race might actually get out and do something.
Just a place for low lifes that think they are special. Probably they get drunk, and when they aren't beating the wife or getting high on something, they post on SF.
Keep dreaming kid.

Keep dreaming kid.
Only when the world is a better place, and SF is confined to its own mental health ward, would I stop dreaming.

Keep dreaming kid.
Only when the world is a better place, and SF is confined to its own mental health ward, would I stop dreaming.
Only when people that are on SF either have their own country that's unmolested by the Jew and its minions or the people from SF run this country will the world be a better place. The moderators and owners of SF are jokes but the vast majority of members are great people.

I think you're all satisfied with bitching and moaning about multiculturalism from the comfort of your lazyboy recliners watching Dish Network.

I think you're all satisfied with bitching and moaning about multiculturalism from the comfort of your lazyboy recliners watching Dish Network.
Man I wish I had lazy boy! I used to have Dish now its just comcast.

I don't watch tv. Why don't you go jack off to Cruz, and lose the rest of your brain cells?

I don't watch tv. Why don't you go jack off to Cruz, and lose the rest of your brain cells?
I think Cruz is a fucking clown.

Forum List

Back