Breaking News: Shot fired into Obama Denver campaign headquarters

Probably a staged event by Democraps to rile up the base.

Blame it on the "Tea Party"....

how do you know that to be the case. . again back to what i was saying. turning a shooting from mad person into a political football.

Odds are some random wacko liberal from Boulder thought it would be a good idea so it could be blamed on the Tea Party or some DNC insider did it.

Most conservatives in CO know Obamination is losing the state this time and wouldn't risk spend the rest of their life in jail.

The nutjob liberal(s) behind the bogus event believe the police won't look at them....or it will be covered up by higher ups if discovered.

how do you know that to be the case. . again back to what i was saying. turning a shooting from mad person into a political football.

Odds are some random wacko liberal from Boulder thought it would be a good idea so it could be blamed on the Tea Party or some DNC insider did it.

Most conservatives in CO know Obamination is losing the state this time and wouldn't risk spend the rest of their life in jail.

The nutjob liberal(s) behind the bogus event believe the police won't look at them....or it will be covered up by higher ups if discovered.

again though how do you know that this is true. all you have odds on this might be this person.

its all gossip that is unneeded for civil discourse. In end for me it mad person that has nothing to do with either left or right.

boy someone doesn't like the Democrats, wonder why?

could be someone who is in that wonderful 7.8%-10% unemployment that some people were cheering the Obama over...

tsk tsk

boy someone doesn't like the Democrats, wonder why?

could be someone who is in that wonderful 7.8%-10% unemployment that some people were cheering the Obama over...

tsk tsk
i think i give up on this . again i think that anyone who want to use this as a political football as lost their marbles.

it just a madguy who has nothing to do with people with either left or right wing views.

Democraps will do anything to win this election, it means millions of dollars flowing back to their base in the form of Govt grants, handouts, loans, etc.

Shooting into their own office, burning it down, etc...just to blame it on "crazy" conservatives is par for the course.

I wouldn't put it past them to round up some bum in downtown Denver and blame him for being some radical anti-abortion terrorist, so they can put a face to their scam.:eusa_whistle:

again though how do you know that this is true. all you have odds on this might be this person.

its all gossip that is unneeded for civil discourse. In end for me it mad person that has nothing to do with either left or right.

SO far the posts from cons have gone like this;

1. stupid libs will blame this on cons
2. stupid libs should at least WAIT until we know all the fact before they start blaming cons
3. (with out waiting for all the facts) libs did it

2. stupid libs should at least WAIT until we know all the fact before they start blaming cons
i think both left and right have a bad habit of blaming each other for all the world wrongs. does discourse no good at all.

yeah well you're pretty new here so you don't know their past..
anytime something like this or a shooting happens it was automatically done by some crazy right winger according to the libs here.

you'll catch on

Hell, it could be a nutjob from the OWS group that thinks Obamination isn't far left enough.

The police should profile the following:

1) DNC workers in Denver
2) Radical liberals from the Denver metro area with CU Boulder near the top.
3) OWS nuts in Colorado
4) KKK/skinhead nuts in Colorado

Don't worry, if the police throw out a name msnbc will tie it to a Tea Party person living 5 states away.

Hell, it could be a nutjob from the OWS group that thinks Obamination isn't far left enough.

1) DNC workers in Denver
3) OWS nuts in Colorado

Don't worry, if the police throw out a name msnbc will tie it to a Tea Party person living 5 states away.
oh my word. no point reasoning with you on this. dear me

yeah well you're pretty new here so you don't know their past..
anytime something like this or a shooting happens it was automatically done by some crazy right winger according to the libs here.

you'll catch on
nope i won,t . just as i won,t catch on that it was crazy left winger either These shooting have nothing to do with left or right. Their to with face with crazy evil criminals who have nothing to do with what left or right say.

this should not be turned into political issue. it just plain wrong if we will be from either side.

I understand you well, idiot.:eusa_whistle:

1) DNC workers in Denver
3) OWS nuts in Colorado

1) DNC workers in Denver
3) OWS nuts in Colorado

GoneBerzerk is, well, insane. So is Stephanie. Don't even try.

1) DNC workers in Denver
3) OWS nuts in Colorado

GoneBerzerk is, well, insane. So is Stephanie. Don't even try.

and you are sane I suppose?:lol:

Forum List

Back