BREAKING NEWS--CA--Another Mass Shooting

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
Last edited:
Seems to me these college kids feel they are entitled to something.

I think you should earn everything you get, but this kid thinks women should have sex with him regardless how he acts. He's a good looking kid, but looks aren't everything. Especially when you can't learn to be nice. Nobody wants to deal with an asshole.

The problem here is these kids have mental problems. Remove the guns and the problem still remains; They still can't cope with life the way most of us do. If he hadn't shot people he would have eventually been tying them up and knifing them to death. That's how they did it 40 years ago. Back then, it was a bit scarier because it was so violent, not just a drive-by shooting. Mass Murder was big back in the 60s and 70s. Back then it was middle-aged men. Now it's college students. Seems most of the crazies are coming out of our universities. What are they being taught that causes them to hate so much?

Last edited by a moderator:
insanity--anyone/anytime--so it seems to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN8oN8I3lrk]You'll Never Walk Alone - Elvis Presley - YouTube[/ame]

Just a note - I can see why girls told him to sod off - he's just a creep with mental problems.
Pity he had a gun.

He had a right to have sex. He had a right to have sex with whoever he wants. He was denied his right. He intended to punish all those women who denied him his civil rights.

Seems to me these college kids feel they are entitled to something.

I think you should earn everything you get, but this kid thinks women should have sex with him regardless how he acts. He's a good looking kid, but looks aren't everything. Especially when you can't learn to be nice. Nobody wants to deal with an asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

The problem here is these kids have mental problems. Remove the guns and the problem still remains; They still can't cope with life the way most of us do. If he hadn't shot people he would have eventually been tying them up and knifing them to death. That's how they did it 40 years ago. Back then, it was a bit scarier because it was so violent, not just a drive-by shooting. Mass Murder was big back in the 60s and 70s. Back then it was middle-aged men. Now it's college students. Seems most of the crazies are coming out of our universities. What are they being taught that causes them to hate so much?

I was stationed at Vandenberg Air Force Base for 3 years during my Military service and it was an hour away from Santa Barbara and their college, Santa Barbara is chalk full of rich spoiled children going to college on their parents dime and/or using trust funds, your damn right they feel entitled, they feel entitled to every damn thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aKClDyVHrY]Night - Hot Summer Nights (1979) - YouTube[/ame]

A small price to pay for a right to bear arms

Just ignore it, there will be another one in a week or two

You hope so, don't you??

Maybe if we advertised all of the shootings in Chicago by blacks kids, we'd have even more. Most of them are faceless. When a white kid does it, everyone knows who it was.

Yup.....Those Chicago kids have a right to bear arms also

7 dead in Calif. drive-by shootings called 'premeditated mass murder' - CNN.com

somewhere in Santa Barbara--

madman--premeditated mass murder spree--drive by.

they have it under control.

how much money spent on this? what a way to spend Memorial Day weekend. LE needs to be rewarded----wouldn't have that job.

~~~~~
ok---Guns--Guns were used--now go--let's discuss.

~~~~~~~~
The SOB is dead.

~~~~~~~
finished with that. 'Dirty Dogs--Watch Your Back'

These 32 Dogs Are Up To Absolutely No Good. Watch Your Backs, Especially Around #3.

Another responsible gun owner?

Forum List

Back