Another angry white male Kills innocent people.

Here we now have another angry white male, Elliot Roger, who kills mostly white females,
because he feels that he has been neglected by these very white females in society.
We have a society that caters to these very white males, and then we have this situation
where everything just backfires. Who I to blaime here.
A misoygenistic white male gone berserk?.
Our a society that has brainwashed these male into thinking that they can have whatever they want.?!

23% of the population, yet responsible for 75% of the mass shootings.

We need to do something about those animals. There's clearly something fundamentally broken about white male culture.

(In case people aren't catching it, I'm satirizing how some of the posters here talk about blacks.)

We need to do something about those animals. There's clearly something fundamentally broken about white male culture.

(In case people aren't catching it, I'm satirizing how some of the posters here talk about blacks.)
Good satire takes no explanation.

Here we now have another angry white male, Elliot Roger, who kills mostly white females,
because he feels that he has been neglected by these very white females in society.
We have a society that caters to these very white males, and then we have this situation
Our a society that has brainwashed these male into thinking that they can have whatever they want.?!

I'd neg you for this absolute GARBAGE, but I see you're already in the red. No doubt for talking more of the same GARBAGE in the past.

So... later... dumbass fuck.

Here we now have another angry white male,

No no, his middle name is Mohammad, and he's a Muslim
No no, his real name is Rastas O'dinga O'dinga, and he's "Micheal Jackson" black.
No no, he used a knife for some killings so guns have nothing to do with it
No No, His real name is Diego, and he's Mexican
No no, whites are superior so this is impossible
No no, it was "stand your ground"
No no, they attacked him

Absolutely any old shit, as long as it's not a white male American with legally owned guns.
I should add, he must have voted democrat - no republican could ever do this.
It was also Obama's fault, he didn't run up and take the sillt bastard's guns as he was murdering white girls.

Hang on, I have it.
It was white girl that were murdered; Rastas O'dinga O'dinga was clearly a virgin rapist, but 'whited' up in order to give white guys a bad rep. The Obama plot allows the president a race card to play and, bonus, he can claim the injured victims were insured under Obamacare, and that saved their lives.

Obama also owns a failing funeral home in that city - he was clearly drumming up business, with no care for the families.

Maybe not, it was just one more chump with a legally held gun, he should never have been allowed to have.

It is only going to get worse as the white christian male is lashing out at his perceived loss of white privilege an white christian entitlement, some will go berserk as the demographic shift moves forward, It will be especially hard for the uneducated ones that bitterly cling to their gun an bibles .:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
He killed six people. That's not even a good HOUR in Chicago and Detroit. If the slain were black, it would have been a reduction in violent crime.

I doubt that.

Are all the black men who slaughter far more fellow blacks daily, weekly, monthly, yearly also angry? Or do they murder their THOUSANDS of victims just for sport? Or maybe street cred instead is their motivation, or the cool sneakers the victim's wearing?

White males should be angry. Affirmative action is everywhere. We are the victims of govt-mandated persecution.

Forum List

Back