california killer video -

"Speculation on the Internet suggests Rodger may be the son of Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger and stepson of Soumaya Akaaboune (from the cast of TV show ‘Les Vraies Housewives’). "

Listen to what he says. This little shit, driving a beamer, voices an expectation of sex that he didn't receive, goes on and on about how he's entitled to what others have, and how undeserving the is, how disgusting they are, and how they deserve to die.

Perfectly schooled progressive.

Extreme Caution: This Frightening YouTube Video May Be the Manifesto of Santa Barbara Mass Slayer | Video | TheBlaze.com

What a total nutcase. No wonder women didn't have anything to do with him. They must have seen his insanity sparkling through his evil eyes. He's a perfect spokesman for the entitlement community. If something isn't given then it will be taken.

I'd be interested in knowing if he was taking antidepressant drugs of some kind. 99% of today's, recent mass shooters were on antidepressants.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that this is where our mamby pamby, PC, no fighting social engineering has got us. Us folks born before the mid sixties learned how to accept defeat and rejection. We sometimes didn't "make the team" because we wernt good enough or never played beyond junior varsity, we lived with our heartaches of our first 'break-up's' and even lived with getting 'pounded' by another kid that we smarted off to or called a name.

We learned that not all thing's resulted in victory, while some did (usually the important one's), and some resulted in absolute failure. We learned by doing and trying again if the result's weren't favorable. We worked, we tried and evenyually succeded.

Today we have,"everybody's a winner"!, "everybody play's"! and the worse ever, "you have the RIGHT to be a succes". Truth is, no. No you don't. you have the right to attempt, and you have the right to be a victim of your action's. You fail, or you pass.

We used to cull out people. We held the dummies back, we didn't let 'everybody play' and we certainly didn't have everybody as a 'winner'.

Now, we blame the outcome of these "modified people" on everything but themselves, on everything but the system in which they were raised. Life isn't easy, it's a job, some folks are going to do better than you are, it's a fact of life that has and continue's to be ignored.

I'd really like to know if this kid had been prescribed psycho med's so he could feel like he was a "winner' growing up.

Listen to what he says. This little shit, driving a beamer, voices an expectation of sex that he didn't receive, goes on and on about how he's entitled to what others have, and how undeserving the is, how disgusting they are, and how they deserve to die.

Extreme Caution: This Frightening YouTube Video May Be the Manifesto of Santa Barbara Mass Slayer | Video | TheBlaze.com

The video has been removed .... hmmmmmm

I just watched it a few minutes ago. I'll see if I can find it elsewhere and will post it.

He's a perfect spokesman for the entitlement community. If something isn't given then it will be taken.

And it comes as no surprise that you are just as sick and reprehensible as the OP for the same reason.

Hello Mr. Entitlement. Did you watch the video? A result of the entitlement programming? If a progressive can't live the life of someone better off then he will "get even" by hurting the targets of his resentment. Whether that manifests in mass murder or unjust taxation it's still a result of the entitlement mentality. Sorry you're not able digest that truism.

In the comments section, they're all calling the guy a Liberal. :lol:

Of course he's a liberal. He was entitled to sex and a girlfriend. He didn't get it. It wasn't provided for him.

He's really no different than the kids who shot Chris Lane in the back because they were bored.

Of course he's a liberal. He was entitled to sex and a girlfriend. He didn't get it. It wasn't provided for him.

He's really no different than the kids who shot Chris Lane in the back because they were bored.

Someone is coming to kill our daughters and you're wondering what his political affiliation is? That says something about you Katzndogz.

Forum List

Back