BREAKING: Mother of Disney star Ricky Garcia implicates Disney, Hollywood, etc in pedophile ring

Lonecryer running interference on a story that uncovers pedophilia. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Running interference? That sounds really cool. And all I thought I was doing was making fun of your weird excitement about this story.
My weird excitement that pedophiles in Hollywood are about to go down? That’s weird to you? You’re a disgusting piece of shit, but again, I’m not surprised.

When this story finally, finally breaks through, it will crush hollywood........
The only reason these stories never break through are because people are too afraid to come forward. I don’t blame them, i mean 3 different people who accused Kevin spacey of it have all ended up dead. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though

The problem with the #metoo movement? There are way to many women who would have sex to get the fame and fortune....it dilutes the effectiveness of the campaign......especially against the powerful, entrenched left wing monsters who control hollywood, the news and the rest of the media....

This.....children...they are helpless...there is no choice in the matter.....no deal to be made with the children.....

Oh boy! I’m so ready to be shocked!!

Lay it on me, partner!
Doesn't give a fuck about child molestation. No one is surprised.
Hollywood has been a pervert's playground as long as it has existed.

Part of the reason is dick's like you who just can't be bothered.

It has been vile for a very long time, but left wingers are very powerful and knew what they were doing when they took over the media, news organizations and schools....

Forum List

Back